California Madness!

Do you really want to go South Park?......:D:D:D
I only posted that because it was appropriate to the thread (California Madness!) and to the specific topic of my post (housing shortages resulting from government subsidizing of homes for illegal aliens).

What you posted was foolishness that had NOTHING to do with the thread or my post.

Do you ever think before you post?

I rather doubt it.

Reactions: Anthony R Hopkins
La Las rules for posting:

Stay on topic, unless you don't.
Answer my question the way I want you to, or it will be posted again and again and again.
Quote yourself as proof some one agrees with you. Even if it is only you.
When another poster makes you look dumb, call them an idiot.
Claim the moral high ground, then advocate shooting people you don't like.
Having a sense of humor is forbidden.

Follow these simple rules and you can put the PA in pompous.

I think that is quite evident...:rolleyes:

You're one to squawk. You and your fellow lefturds created the shlithole you live in.

California's Prop 47 leads to rise in shoplifting, thefts, criminal activity across state

Since Proposition 47 was passed, there has been an increase in theft across the state. Cities like San Francisco have seen organized crime rings turn shoplifting into a well-organized racket involving desperate thieves and unscrupulous black-market resellers.

Among the nation's 20 largest cities, San Francisco now has the highest rate of property crime, which includes theft, shoplifting and vandalism.

he said black-market dealers frequently cross state lines because they know California will go easy on them if caught.

"They know what they're doing. They will bring in calculators and get all the way up to the $950 limit," Michelin told Fox News, adding that "one person will go into a store, fill up their backpack, come out, dump it out and go right back in and do it all over again."

Michelin said she's seen footage from member retailers that she described as "completely insane."

"They will go into a grocery store, steal alcohol and walk out the front door with it," she said. "They know no one is going to prosecute them. The district attorneys aren't."

74465641_10214256394435521_8899485748449771520_n.jpg

Lefties want the government to control everything.

Healthcare (Obamacare, a wedge designed with the intent of socializing private insurance)

Education (government backed loans running up debt then using the carrot of debt relief to push "free" higher level education)

Energy (The New Green Deal is the governments attempt to transition Americans from globally traded commodities (fossil fuels) to a government regulated utility (electricity).

Housing (allowing an influx of illegal immigration that drive the cost of housing up to unaffordable levels leaving citizens no choice but to seek government subsidized housing)

The government has manipulated the people for years. They offer the people a solution to a problem they caused, and the cost is always government control and ever climbing taxes. It's the spiral to the bottom and leftist are too stupid to see it.