Canadian Helicopter Pilots Association

Would you join an association to represent your interests with the regulatory bodies and set safety

• Interested

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello everybody! I've been flying in that part of the country where internet service is very poor or non-existant. My apologies to those who have contacted me since my last post. I will follow up once I get home and have a belly full of donair meat.

I have approached several drivers on the job and have had some interesting discussions and input from all. Not one has voiced opposition to an association! Typical of helicopter pilots though; most are very cautious and want to ensure that this is not a union drive in an associations clothing. Let's all say it again - THIS IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE A UNION. I have even approached an owner/operator who agrees that it is about time that pilots agree on some basic principles via an association. It will be good for the industry!

I hope to be home in the next couple of days and will be contacting those who have volunteered to complete the paper work to get the basic association structure up and running.

It is also great to see additional voices supporting this worthy cause. CTD, thanks for offering support and trying to encourage everybody to become involved. As usual you have put forth observations in a clear and concise way. The sign of an experienced scribe. Please keep them coming!

Cheers! Everybody have a great weekend! :up:

Well now, did I miss something or what happened to HEPAC or are some disgruntled already and want to start their own association or??? Man, it sure would be nice to get together on just one thing wouldn't it?? <_< <_<

I think this is my fault, I was browsing through old posts when I came across this one and I thought I would just vote for the fun of it. First thing I knew, this topic came back at the top of the list !
Sorry guys! Kyle, is there any way you can get rid of this thing or does it really matter.\
I hate for everybody to regurgitate an old topic again!

Back