Canadian Premier “Unapologetic” For Coming To America

Are you sure you meant to say this? Think about it and get back to me. I gave you a hint.

My Bad !

10 to 1 odds, Nobama-Care will have a larger profit margin !

10 to 1 odds Nobama-Care will have a negative profit margin, just like all the other government run programs !

Humana CEO Michael McCallister - five year comp $15.1 million - stock options $61 million

UnitedHealth CEO Stephen Hemsley - 2008 comp $3.2 million - stock options $744 million

Aetna CEO Ronald Williams - 2008 comp $24.3 million - stock option $194.4 million

Guess these guys are just getting by.

Do you think your health care should be based on a corporations profit margin? Not saying that government would be better but I am not very comfortable with the existing structure where my care is based on profits and incentives by drug manufactures having a say in how my doctor treats me.

Turns out that you don't have to live in a sparsely populated Canadian province in order to have to travel to another state and pay out of pocket in order to receive life saving medical treatment.

Trial begins over lawsuit targeting Anthem Blue Cross
Update:

Anthem Blue Cross should reimburse California man for transplant, jury says

The insurer had refused to cover the liver surgery after Ephram Nehme decided to go out of state to face a shorter waiting list. Panelists in L.A. also say Blue Cross should pay Nehme's legal fees.

Shuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Someone might think that insurance companies are trying to ration health care and don't actually care about their customers.

Latest posts

Back