Canucks Vs. Flames

I think I will send in the lottery draw coupon in today's paper just in case I win the chance to buy the seats for the next game.....Do they still supply 02 in the nosebleed seats? :p

Not high enough for O2 Graunch, but one should get a clearance from Calgary Terminal when you're THAT HIGH :D

"......cleared to maintain level 16, hold at row 5 seat 16, squack whatever you want to..."

Actually the Vertigo of climbing down into a nosebleed seat at a 45 degree pitch is scary enough plus the distance from the ice "Look Maude that there red dot is that Iggy fella and he is over by some other dots"

1st Game goes to THE FLAMES

GO FLAMES GO

And I didn't even get to see it, maybe am good/bad luck, now won't be able to watch any games :( :( :(

Calgary is still in Canada JB no need to fret. Even Don C says he hasn't seen a team with the drive the flames have in a long time(still thinks rw's will win though :down: )

Be an interesting game after the flames said they need to take the physical game more to the rw's.

YYMF :up: :up: :up:

sc

I hereby admit that I want Calgary to win the whole frickin' thing. Hey....Iginla is from Edmonton (at one time anyways).
.....Underpaid, hardworking Flames taking it to the man (Detroit this week); somebody send them HEPAC applications!

signed
small "c" Calgary fan

Trust an Oiler fan to jump on the band wagon at the last minute :p
Just cause Iggy is from somewhere near Garlic City. I worked at the Muni in Edmonton for 6 months - that didn't make me an Oiler fan (of course it was pre oiler days) It did make YYC look Soooo much better however :p :p :p

Big one tonight in the 'Dome :)

Valid concerns grinch :D

Admit it or not, the Oiler and Flames need each other in order to stay in the league. They also happen to be two of the cleanest playing teams to be found, relying on grit and speed over hooking and slashing which are contributing to the NHL fans' disenchantment with league play of late.

Hats off to you Flames. By the way, I have lived in Cowtown though never Edmonton. Imagine that :blink:

You're right, I loved screaming whiner at Gretzky when ever he was on the ice and "SHOOT"!! at Steve Smith whenever he was near his own goal :D

Unfortunately a great rivalry seems to have died off i hte last 10-15 years :(

Next stop on the way to the cup fish or slides?

Latest posts

Back