Canucks Vs. Flames

YES Randy,
I saw the score, but as they say, "It Ain't' over 'till the fat fish frys"...and I don't smell no burning Shark quite yet.

Skull, did you miss that whole "Canadian Tire" uniform thing at CHW? I may have some of that smart polyester fashion around if you want to try it one hot AB day !!

It was NICE, and made Maggie look good too :down:

Hey Rosco, um what e-mail ??? :blink: Last one I got from you was some great looking gals wearin' some beer advertising. ;) :up:

"It Ain't' over 'till the fat fish frys"

True enough, and the next game is at the 'Dome, where they haven't really played all that well.

But hey it doesn't really matter, they have gone farther than the slippery guys from north of here :D, the tree huggers from west of here :D, la francais guys, the ones from our nations capitol, and further than the one's from the centre of the universe. (aka Canada's team, well according to Don Cherry any how) :D

cheers

GO FLAMES !!!
calgarybl_100.gif

Well 407, I left before they came in and then when I came back but they didn't make you wear the "uniform" then. But is was handy you could fill in for KFC, Perolater, Candian Tire, well about most anyplace. I think the funniest thing I ever heard was when a senior CHC employee from Edmonton got asked where the something or other was in Canadian Tire(and I mean SENIOR), apparently this was the turning point of the mandatory uniform being less mandatory.

Was very pleased I didn't have to wear one, was sort of a good idea to have the crews looking professional but too bad it was poly and ugly.

Some thunderboomers here today, good for staying inside and having a little indoor cookout. Kids are tired of fish though.

sc
:up:

Well the flames done it.....at home to top it off :up: :up:

Hopefully they can bring it home!

GO FLAMES GO

407 & G.....Should be some good stats after last nites game ;)

Cheers

R

Well the flames done it.....at home to top it off :up: :up:

Hopefully they can bring it home!

GO FLAMES GO

407 & G.....Should be some good stats after last nites game ;)

Cheers

R

You're studdering again Rosco, :D

You're studdering again Rosco :D

I drove all over Calgary today, and never saw any evidence of the "Calgary Fans" you mentioned in your last email , shame :( All I saw was Skullcap sitting behind an empty plate and a bill in front of ME :shock:

It's those darn cute calgary fans :eek:

I'm still awe struck :p

I dont recall seeing Scullcap's Fan picture on the link I sent! I hope you were at least generous with the libations & noche. :D

From what I saw, I'd say 17th ave was just a riot and I'd hazard a guess that there are some additions to the Fan Club.......Sometimes I kick myself in the arse for leaving there, then again Mrs. Rosco might have ended up as one of them fans if we still lived there :eek: She's a crazy gal at times.....CTD will confirm! She's got a thing for him ;)

If you head to cowtown during the cup, pick up G-Man and head east a little ways past strathmore and you'll hit my place......Barley, Bovine & BBQ to watch the Flames take it home. :up:

R

Latest posts

Back