Card Count Update

Great Video.

Question. Is that "my main man" Bob Dylan, singing ???????

When AMFA becomes a reality, It will be a GREAT day for the vast majority of AMT's, and as I've said on many occasions over the years(and on "other" boards), I sincerely wish you guys all the best.

It's ironic(for me) because I'm still a industrial unionist at heart,
"BUT"

because of the WEAK, CHICKEN ####, TEXAS/OKLAHOMA BASED TWU, It's a "NO BRAINER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote AMFA.

NH/BB's
FSC/TW(useless) :down: :down: :down:

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Great Video.

When AMFA becomes a reality, It will be a GREAT day for the vast majority of AMT's, and as I've said on many occasions over the years(and on "other" boards), I sincerely wish you guys all the best.

"BUT"

because of the WEAK, CHICKEN ####, TEXAS/OKLAHOMA BASED TWU, It's a "NO BRAINER"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote AMFA.

NH/BB's
NHBB;

OK, so have you filled out an AGW card yet?

The fact is that the contest between the TWU and AMFA is no longer a contest between Industrial vs. Craft unionism, its between real unionism and company/business unionism. We have our means of escaping this company union, we will likely be out before 2004 is out. You guys need to make the move. Dont be afraid to approach mechanics for any advice. While we have our share of idiots most of us have no objection to seeing you guys make a decent living. Many of us even realize that we are better off having other workers as allies rather than enemies.

Go for the AGW

the-agw.org

The fact is that the contest between the TWU and AMFA is no longer a contest between Industrial vs. Craft unionism, its between real unionism and company/business unionism

Company/business unionism? Please explain this statement. Are you suggesting that the TWU is a company union?

Sequero:

You might make more sense if I new that you did not work in TUL.
How long have you been employed with American Airlines and been represented by the TWU?

Bob Owens said:
NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Great Video.

"BUT"

Vote AMFA.

NH/BB's
NHBB;

OK, so have you filled out an AGW card yet?

The fact is that the contest between the TWU and AMFA is no longer a contest between Industrial vs. Craft unionism, its between real unionism and company/business unionism. We have our means of escaping this company union, we will likely be out before 2004 is out. You guys need to make the move. Dont be afraid to approach mechanics for any advice. While we have our share of idiots most of us have no objection to seeing you guys make a decent living. Many of us even realize that we are better off having other workers as allies rather than enemies.

Go for the AGW

the-agw.org

The fact is that the contest between the TWU and AMFA is no longer a contest between Industrial vs. Craft unionism, its between real unionism and company/business unionism.

WHAT??????? Are you changing your tune Bob????? By golly I think you are!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seguro said:
Company/business unionism? Please explain this statement. Are you suggesting that the TWU is a company union?
DUHH.........................

Try reading our contract sometime. Notice the lack of scope and language in it. We don't have anything to fight the company with. The membership does not vote on contract changing letters of agreement. The company and the union have a cushy little relationship. If you worked at AA for any length of time you would be able to see the trees through the forest. We are on the eve of our filing because the twu lacks leadership, acountability and democracy.
Here's to the twu..............
The company is really going to miss them........
Cheers.......

Latest posts