Change of Pace: Things you LIKE about the merger

What I like about the merger is how they made sure the "active" employees were taken care of with higher boarding priority than those old retirees. It's good to see that those old geezers don't get on an airplane before a new hire......

Focus People...
This thread is about things you LIKE, not DIS-LIKE about the merger...
If you want to complain...
Start another thread...

Just my opinion...

OK, hold on...I am thinking....thinking...thinking...when I figure out something good, I will post!

BTW, I saw a post about US FFs leaving. What!? I can assure you that not only is DL matching, but CO and UA are, too. There is a thread on FlyerTalk where lower elites are talking about how their upgrade chances are drastically improving. Wonder if that is because others are trying out the competition...

I am still trying to think of something good from the customer perspective...

Well, the merger definately brought the meals back for sure.

I remember 2 F flights with those In-Flight Cafe yellow boxes. "Your favorite fare the air". Take that for rhyming, WhineyBob.

But, now F gets nice warm meals with a side salad and desert. But I wish they kept those old In-Flight Cafe selections in coach. The new In-Flight cafe is rather lacking.

Like someone said, this thread is ONLY about the positives of the US Airways merger, so uh Piney, if you got a problem, or your eyes sorta screwy let me clear them with some lime juice in each eyeball. :up:

I like the fact that I can non-rev everywhere in the U.S. for free and to Europe, Carribean, Hawaii, etc. for $30 something dollars! :)

and now i hope we can get Asia someday....

Just for the record, the day I take orders from a punk kid will be the same day Dolly Parton signs up for breast reduction surgery. The board has a function called IGNORE, learn to love it.
Now even the nice guys are complaining.

Now even the nice guys are complaining.

Who said anything about orders. All I'm just saying is that I am taking a nice, ripe green lime, cutting it in half and pouring the contents in your bloody eyeballs. Or to add insult, I use a Lemon instead. LOL!

As for the Ignore button? Never. I get a kick out of the BULLSH$T you post on these boards. It just makes my day reading your posts. You're gone from FT, it's only a matter of time... and POOF WhineyBob is gone from USAviation as well. I don't know where you will go next- Airliners.net, LOL! You will pay a joining fee, just so you can get banned for the 3rd lol. ROFL!

Back