Charles W.

RB

Mar 30, 2003
Mr. Ellsworth, i sent you a pm regarding some flight training.
thanks,
RB

Hey Chuck....Glad to see your on this site.I got banned, I presume from the old site.Even tried name change and other Email address but must of still been consider dog dung.WillKnot let me in.Took awhile to get into this site also,but got help from Kyle,and no problem.Look forward to more of your posts and topics.Some sure made me laugh and that''s what most of us need nowadays.All the Best....Otooley

Yup otooley:

I guess Kyle is willing to take a chance that we will not bring his site into disrupute.

I also cannot get back into the "old" site, I have no idea if I am "banned" or not. I will not be posting about my "problem" here due to some rather interesting background noise from someone who is bent on intimidating me into silence. I will talk directly to Kyle before I venture into my "problem" again.

Suffice to say my "problem" was with individuals not the system......

I am looking foward to visiting with all my friends here, it is a neat way to communicate with each other.

I see "everyone" seems to be here.

Chas W.

Just to let you know, you are probably not banned from the other site. I have tried to contact the new person who is managing it but have yet to hear back from him. He still needs to enable a few things to get everything running properly. I will try again to contact him and see if I can get things back to normal over there.

Back