Charlotte NC hiring mechs

I did answer his question, it was the first sentence of my reply. What is your issue with me Mr. Samsonite?

I don't like you. And trying to insult me doesn't work in case your too stupid to figure it out.

Next time try giving an honest answer without all the extra garbage.

Last edited:
I don't like you. And trying to insult me doesn't work in case your too stupid to figure it out.

Next time try giving an honest answer without all the extra garbage.
I'm not here to be liked. Get over it. Calling me stupid is very smart of you. It's your choice to post in AMT topics. I guess things on the ramp are not so exciting.
My answer was honest. I heard nothing of amt hirings in CLT. Then I suggested to try another airline. Maybe you didn't like my reply because it was me. Good bye.

I'm not here to be liked. Get over it. Calling me stupid is very smart of you. It's your choice to post in AMT topics. I guess things on the ramp are not so exciting.
My answer was honest. I heard nothing of amt hirings in CLT. Then I suggested to try another airline. Maybe you didn't like my reply because it was me. Good bye.

It took all of 2 seconds to give the guy a lousy link to AA careers which all he got out of you genius was "Didn't hear of any hiring"

I wouldn't have wrote chit if you could have at least been honest to a guy just looking for a job but you can't even do that?

Good bye is right.