Charter Flights

Elvis

Veteran
Mar 10, 2003
When is the practice of "shoehorning" as many people as possible on their aircraft as possible going to stop.

The last flight I had to the 'sunny south" on an Airbus 320 (Skyservice) was the most uncomfortable flight flight I have ever had,My knees were press into the seat in front of Me ,I couldn't recline My seat (bulkhead seat) and I was being constantly be requested by the flight attendant to remove My shoulder from the isle (where was to put it).

I would have no problem of paying an extra 10% or so if they would remove a few rows of seats and give a little more room.

:elvis: :elvis: :rant: :elvis: :elvis:

The problem is Elvis, you get what you pay for... That's how these guys make money... Send it out cheap, but full and it'll make you money..

I personally think you'll see even more of that in the future...

Last year on a Transat 320 my wife and I shared three seats due to the large number of empty. Even with the armrests up the three seats were not comfortable. The armrests do not completely clear the seat backs, so they were constantly digging into our backs. The seat in front was so close (the passenger refused to set it full upright even when asked by the flight attendant during take-off and landing) that I couldn't lean forward. The flight attendants were constantly bumping me when they passed, despite my effort to lean away from the isle (No Charles neither the female or the male attendants were good looking, and they were all rude)

This time we are going Club Class. I expect the attendants to be rude and not very good looking, but at least the seats are a little bigger. :up: :hide:

Latest posts

Back