Clinton Acknowledges that Obama has Enough Delegates for Nomination

Oct 30, 2006
AP: Officials say Hillary Clinton will acknowledge tonight that Barack Obama has the delegates for the Democratic presidential nomination.

"Hillary Rodham Clinton will concede Tuesday night that Barack Obama has the delegates to secure the Democratic nomination, campaign officials said, effectively ending her bid to be the nation's first female president."

ASSOCIATED PRESS SAYS CLINTON CONCEDES

If she wants the best showing in the last two primaries, you don't say you will quit until they are done with. So she may say it after Obama hits the 2118 number. I do not know why she hung in as long as she did but what ever the reason, she put up one hell of a good fight.

"WASHINGTON (AP) -- Barack Obama clinched the Democratic presidential nomination Tuesday, becoming the first black candidate to lead a major party into a campaign for the White House.

Vanquished rival Hillary Rodham Clinton swiftly signaled an interest in joining the ticket as his running mate."

Obama clinches nomination, plans celebration

When I hear the words cross her lips and not those of anonymous sources I will believe it. Then I want to hear those words pass over Obamas lips. Should those two things come to pass, I'm with NH Bear. McCain ought to just save his money and go hunting with Cheney. He has a better chance at not getting shot than he does at getting elected to POTUS.

In a smoke filled backroom,

Big 'O' will be told that if he doesn't accept HC as veep all her supporters will go to McCain......

If he doesn't.....Bill will be running around telling everyone how they were robbed of the election...

Why do you think HC hasn't thrown in the towel?

He he he...gotta love those Clintstones.....

HC as veep......Big'O' best watch his donkey..........couple nice shady trees in Fort Marcy Park you know.

In a smoke filled backroom,

Big 'O' will be told that if he doesn't accept HC as veep all her supporters will go to McCain......

If he doesn't.....Bill will be running around telling everyone how they were robbed of the election...

Why do you think HC hasn't thrown in the towel?

He he he...gotta love those Clintstones.....

HC as veep......Big'O' best watch his donkey..........couple nice shady trees in Fort Marcy Park you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PERSONAL FOUL......against DELLDUDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dell, that wasn't funny !!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PERSONAL FOUL......against DELLDUDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dell, that wasn't funny !!!!

Seriously, NHBB? You call "personal foul" on that? You make comments like that all the time... the only reason you call personal foul on DellDude's comment is because it involves "your" party.

Here is one of your recent gems: "Speaking of Government Suicides,......I can think of.....a 1/2 dozen, that I WISH had happened in the "situation room" at "1600"...............( GWB/DC/CR/DR/KR/ and L(s)L )"

Back