CNN to be sued for $250+ Million:

Good article. I hope CNN has to pay every penny. So disgusting what they tried to do to those kids.

This "snowflake" is going to get the last laugh!!!!...... I'll bet CNN tries for a settlement!

This "snowflake" is going to get the last laugh!!!!...... I'll bet CNN tries for a settlement!

Isn't it kind of funny how he's resorting to lawsuits because CNN said bad things about him. Meanwhile, that "snowflake" David Hogg, who was was taunted by Faux News, the NRA and other right wing outfits hasn't sued anybody. Yet...he's a "snowflake" to those on the right because he didn't like his school being shot up with a guy with a non automatic automatic weapon.

Than again, the MAGA in chief has taught his children well. Sue. Trumps middle name.

Isn't it kind of funny how he's resorting to lawsuits because CNN said bad things about him. Meanwhile, that "snowflake" David Hogg, who was was taunted by Faux News, the NRA and other right wing outfits hasn't sued anybody. Yet...he's a "snowflake" to those on the right because he didn't like his school being shot up with a guy with a non automatic automatic weapon.

Than again, the MAGA in chief has taught his children well. Sue. Trumps middle name.

Well lets look at the facts rather then your ridiculous emotions.

David Hogg took it upon himself to advocate for gun violence. He repeadetly put himself out into the public. He has no cause to sue.
Nick Sandman appeared on a viral video, then LWNJ's and the media smeared him intentionally over a false narrative. That's clearly defamation.

Oh, the kid has just got started K.C. From what I hear he's got a whole long list of those he's going to take to the cleaners! And it's well over due that someone has the rocks to take on the media!!!!