Congress woman shot along with bystanders

The guy selling the gun bears the burden of whether or not the buyer is not able to own/purchase a gun.

When we have gun shows here all the worst bad guys on the planet come for hundreds of miles and lease buses in advance so they can stock up and go on killing sprees.

• Banned
The guy selling the gun bears the burden of whether or not the buyer is not able to own/purchase a gun.

When we have gun shows here all the worst bad guys on the planet come for hundreds of miles and lease buses in advance so they can stock up and go on killing sprees.

If there is no legal requirement to do so, why would anyone bother?

• Banned
Two AK47 tracked by ATF kill a border agent

Sounds like the ATF is being set up. The laws a re loose on person to person but thats not the problem, it's the ATF. What ever.

At the same time, he and others said, federal agents were not always able to ascertain what happened to weapons after being purchased by straw buyers — legal residents who buy the weapons from licensed gun dealers, but end up selling the guns to Mexican drug cartels. They said this was in part because there is no federal law preventing the sales of multiple assault weapons to individual buyers, even when those buyers seem suspicious.

But agents are hampered in following up, he said. "An individual could buy 500 guns, and painfully, we know that's legal. And then they can turn around and say, 'I sold them.' And then again, realistically, say you have a list of these guns, if some of them would turn up in Mexico, it's, 'I just sold them; they're not my responsibility; I don't know how they got there.'"

Funny how easily someone finds faith in times of crisis or an obvious miracle.

I was telling Gabby just the other night, two nights ago, that you know maybe this event, this terrible event, maybe it was fate. I hadn’t been a big believer in fate until recently. I thought the world just spins and the clock just ticks and things happen for no particular reason. But from space, far above that traffic on the New Jersey turnpike, you have an entirely different perspective of life on our planet. It’s humbling to see the earth as God created it in the context of God’s vast universe…

God bless you and please, please, please continue to keep Gabby’s thoughts and prayers in your heart. It is really helping.

Nice shoes! :lol:

article-1077441-021A63AE000005DC-395_468x754.jpg

Latest posts

Back