Consolidated Obama topics

Jihadi Leader Says Radicals Share Obama Victory

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — The leader of a jihadi group in Iraq argued Friday that the election of Barack Obama as president represented a victory for radical Islamic groups that had battled American forces since the invasion of Iraq.

Very classy :down:

LINK
President-elect Barack Obama called Nancy Reagan this afternoon to apologize for a joke about her having heald “séancesâ€￾ in the White House, an Obama aide said.

“President-elect Barack Obama called Nancy Reagan today to apologize for the careless and off handed remark he made during today’s press conference,â€￾ said transition spokeswoman Stephanie Cutter. “The President-elect expressed his admiration and affection for Mrs. Reagan that so many Americans share and they had a warm conversation.â€￾

Obama was asked at his press conference today if he’d spoken to all the “livingâ€￾ presidents.

“I have spoken to all of them who are living,â€￾ he responded. “I didn’t want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any séances.â€￾ :blink:

I heard him say that. I thought it was pretty tacky and could not figure out why he said that. I know Nancy spoke with astrologers during her POTUS term but had not heard anything about séances. I wonder where he got that BS from?

[
I think you would agree that Obama would not only fit into five of the nine criteria but may actually fit all nine of the criteria listed by the American Psychiatric Association.

Assessment:

Obama is a 46 year old African American male. He entered the presidential race to fulfill his need for recognition and ideal love from Obamanites that he feels he needs to fulfill his destiny as the only man that can save the world. Barack Obama has a deep rooted sense of entitlement which leads him to demand attention and adoration by over 200,000 German citizens. Mr. Obama displays 7 er ah 9 of the 9 criteria for the diagnosis of 301.81 Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

(1) Wants to be Commander in Chief of the United States of America, Leader of the Free World and “Air Force 1â€￾ scrabble champion.

(2) Preoccupied with fantasies that he is the Savior; will completely change the state of events in world history; he alone will give hope to humanity forever.

(3) Feels that he is “specialâ€￾ the only man who can save the world; This is his special time; He can keep the seas from rising; He can change the planet’s atmosphere and heal all.

(4) Has a need to achieve adoration from all who he comes in contact with including 200,000 German citizens and 4 Jewish supporters at the Western Wall.

(5) Feels he is entitled to be the President of the United States of America. Any thing less would show that America is a racist bigoted country.

(6) Takes advantage of his family by parading them in front of cameras on TV and in People magazine.

(7) Snubbed veterans to attend his own personal workout and because he was not allowed to exploit the situation for his own aggrandizement.

(8) Believes that others, (e.g. John McCain) want to be him or have his charisma. Is envious of others, (e.g., Gandhi, Jesus, Superman, Bill Clinton)

obama-contemplates-the-little-peopl.jpg

Lets talk about number one on the list. By that definition every person who has run for president fits that criteria.

Number 2, how do you kow this? Have you meet Obama? Have you talked to him, gotten to know him. Or at the very least talked to people who know him personally.

Number 3, see above.

Number 4, this just a theory of mine but I'm going to say you could apply this to a lot of other presidents as well.

Number 5, see number 2.

Number 6, see number 4.

Number 7, talk to the famlilies of servicemen killed in unarmored HUMVES.

Number 8, see number 2.

Right well i'll ask politey ..

out of consideration for the other users of this message board .... couldn't you please keep your topics , which are showing a general anti obama theme containted to just one thread instead of making new ones every half hour ?

It would really help to keep the clutter on the board toned down ....

Did you forget about all of the hate Bush postings that cluttered this board?

well there's a difference here ...

bush has failed our nation ... so if people hate him , that was understandable ... and remmeber i'm not speaking to you as a paritisan ....

the seocnd difference is the election is over ....

sitting around crying like children is NOT acceptable ... not in THESE times .... we can't have back seat drives , the entire future of our nation is at stake ... i hear people cry about thing , but you don't offer alternatives ... if your going to tear down a policy , explain to me why it's bad , and offer an alterative ...

our polices HAVE to change , because the ones we have in place are not working ,something has to be done soon , or the us economy is going to be toast ... and don't just #### to me that the new adminsistation is going to make that happen , EXPLAIN it ... defend your ideas , put forth new ones , offer alteratnives!!!!!!!

sitting around crying like children is NOT acceptable ... not in THESE times .... we can't have back seat drives , the entire future of our nation is at stake ... i hear people cry about thing , but you don't offer alternatives ... if your going to tear down a policy , explain to me why it's bad , and offer an alterative ...

our polices HAVE to change , because the ones we have in place are not working ,something has to be done soon , or the us economy is going to be toast ... and don't just #### to me that the new adminsistation is going to make that happen , EXPLAIN it ... defend your ideas , put forth new ones , offer alteratnives!!!!!!!

I thought we were doomed anyway?

http://www.usaviation.com/forums/index.php...t=0&start=0

Article Link

EXCLUSIVE: Agenda disappears from Obama Web site

Over the weekend President-elect Barack Obama scrubbed Change.gov, his transition Web site, deleting most of what had been a massive agenda copied directly from his campaign Web site.

Gone are the promises on how an Obama administration would handle 25 different agenda items - everything from Iraq and immigration to taxes and urban policy - all items laid out on his campaign Web site, www.BarackObama.com.

Latest posts

Back