Corporate Welfare Continues

Checking it Out said:
Bob, you don't have a clue what you are talking about!!!!
[post="175421"][/post]​

Well coming from someone who doesnt know how to fill a lawnmower that really means something!

POOF!

High Speed Steel said:
Take off the shades wise one..! "Lord Tabloid Bob", has limited documentation to support his claims. Like the 3.1 million/billion he keeps jabbering about...!!!

If documentation is the measure stick you prefer to support claims, then yourself and the TWU score ZERO and your stick is more like a paper twig!

If fact, you rarely even make any "claims", your postings resemble more of a name calling contest on the elementary school playground.

BTW, I've got a document for ya...

562vsTWU.jpg

Mem1.jpg

Mem2.jpg

WHAT PART OF DICTATORS DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?

Bob Owens said:
Well coming from someone who doesnt know how to fill a lawnmower that really means something!

POOF!
[post="175493"][/post]​

And once again Mr. Owens, who seems to demand respect, shows his true colors.

Nice work Bobby!!!!!

twuer said:
And once again Mr. Owens, who seems to demand respect, shows his true colors.

Nice work Bobby!!!!!
[post="175659"][/post]​

Well I do try to follow the Golden Rule, "do unto others as you would have done to you" but when the 'other' in question refuses to follow that rule and you run out of cheeks to turn it gets modified to the Brooklyn rule, "do to them what they do to you".

Should CIO or any other opponent choose to engage in meaningful debate without cheap personal attacks then I will most certainly oblige them.

bob i wouldnt hold my breath for that to happen, you will never get meaningful adult dialouge with the likes of the twu, especially that 514 bunch!