CWA Labor Discussion 2/12---Labor Issues for CSRs ONLY

Class and Craft wise CSA and Fleet will always be separate with their own CBAs, its that at UA they are both IAM and was the same at NW.

seems to be alot of knowledgeable people on here can anyone please tell me where the CWA is with the cards they said there were going to file . Someone said they were waiting for a new law
and heard yesterday thats been passed . Asked about it and someone else said that the cards expired and will have to start all over . 3 times I have signed a card and still nothing . I really feel like we are just
getting the run around why I don't know . we are treated like dirt and deserve to have a chance to have a union

Asked about it and someone else said that the cards expired and will have to start all over .
Piedmont should go with IAM so they can get back the ramp at stations that were outsourced
Moreover CWA’s small and medium stations wont be whipsawed to Piedmont

I dont know, I think so, but it would be two separate elections as the NMB as all ready set precedent on inside and outside being two separate class and craft.

how do we go about getting the IAM
whipsaw
You want the fleet service contract?
Whipsawing is when workers (union) within a company compete with each other to perform work cheaper.
IAM ground handling Air Wisconsin took work away from UA IAM mainline
At one time the same thing happen at NW

Election of US Airways Passenger Services Bargaining Team is taking place if you are interested in running contact your local ASAP

http://www.cwa.net/
How to contact your CWA Local
Need to call or email your local? Here are the telephone and email contacts for each CWA local that represents US Airways Passenger service on the East. Just find your location or State. Please contact the IBT at [email protected] to find out how to contact your IBT local.
IBT USAirways PHOENIX BUSINESS AGENT
http://www.teamsterslocal104.com/Business_Agents.php
PHOENIX OFFICE

1450 S. 27TH AVE.
PHOENIX, AZ 85009

OFFICE: 602-272-5561
FAX: 602-272-374

OK men and woman of CWA here is your opportunity

Back