David Vitter to run got LA govenor.

Ms Tree

Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
SO exactly how does a man who admitted to using prostitutes and cheating on his wife get support from the family values party? How does a man who advocated abstinence only sex education but went out side his marriage to a paid prostitute get the support of a family values party? How does a man who spoke about the sanctity of marriage and how we should not redefine it get the support of a family values party get this support when he him self just spat on his marriage vows and cheated on his wife with a prostitute?

Surely the GOP will not elect him to office even though they kept him in office after the scandal due to political concerns which superseded ethical and moral ones.

See, the republican party is just as hypocritical as the rest of us. Now why don't all of you just take your moral high ground, sit down and shut up. No one believes it any more.

As do the majority of us believe big government is not the answer and that they have your best interest at heart, as Libtards do!

southwind said:
As do the majority of us believe big government is not the answer and that they have your best interest at heart, as Libtards do!
The current price of tea in China is $ 3.01. China has many types of teas. Some of them include Dragon Well, Spring Snail, Yellow Mountain Fur Peak and Mount Jun Silver Needle.

Reactions: 1 person
Why don't you ask Bill Clinton who didn't have sex with THAT woman that kept his DNA on her dress? That pretty much blows your "FAMILY VALUES" out of the water, Ms Tree.

Ms Tree said:
SO exactly how does a man who admitted to using prostitutes and cheating on his wife get support from the family values party? How does a man who advocated abstinence only sex education but went out side his marriage to a paid prostitute get the support of a family values party? How does a man who spoke about the sanctity of marriage and how we should not redefine it get the support of a family values party get this support when he him self just spat on his marriage vows and cheated on his wife with a prostitute? Surely the GOP will not elect him to office even though they kept him in office after the scandal due to political concerns which superseded ethical and moral ones. See, the republican party is just as hypocritical as the rest of us. Now why don't all of you just take your moral high ground, sit down and shut up. No one believes it any more.

He's a hypocrite just like you?

If it were a Democrat, he'd be celebrated for exercising his choice to have sex with anyone he wants to and contributing to the local DC economy....

Unlike atheists and Democrats, conservatives tend to forgive past sins when the person has clearly repented. His actions since then have redeemed his reputation.

I'd rather vote for a former dirtbag who is more likely to support legislation I can believe in, versus trying to make a stand on moral ground and letting in someone like Landrieu, who could be the most upstanding person around, but would allow the state in a direction I oppose.

Reactions: 1 person
Dems and atheist tend not to care what others do that does not affect others unlike conservatives who think everyone else's privet life is their business.

The only true thing you said is that you are more concerned with the legislation he supports. Kind of takes the wind out of the family value sails. Forgiveness? In politics? You need to step away from what ever it is you are on if you believe that load of BS.

When you don't believe in being judged for what you did and didn't do in life, you probably don't worry too much about things like forgiveness or standing up for those who can't defend themselves.

I personally do not care what a person does in their private life. S long as it does not involve me it is not my place to forgive. I judge people by their actions. If someone is preaching fidelity and family values while they are banging their secretary I tend to think they are hypocritical and not trust worthy. My vote is determined much like yours is. I vote for the person who most supports my beliefs or the one who I feel can do the least amount of damage. What they did or who they did plays less of a roll in that decision.

I do believe in being judged for what I did and did not do in life. My wife, family and friends do that all the time. I place a great value on their judgment.

Glenn Quagmire said:
The current price of tea in China is $ 3.01. China has many types of teas. Some of them include Dragon Well, Spring Snail, Yellow Mountain Fur Peak and Mount Jun Silver Needle.

That's junk tea. Good stuff goes $13 to $45.

signals said:
Why don't you ask Bill Clinton who didn't have sex with THAT woman that kept his DNA on her dress? That pretty much blows your "FAMILY VALUES" out of the water, Ms Tree.

Bill Clinton never ran on a "family values" platform now did he?

I guess signals does not get that the DNC does not run on family values. May be he has them confused with some other party.