" Dear EL - CHIMPO "

Aug 20, 2002
Dear EL-CHIMPO;

I wish to take this opportunity to write to you, to express my PROFOUND GRATITUDE, For the Results that your Leadership as President of the UNITED STATES, has had( in the previous 7 years, AND will DEFINITELY continue in your remaining year), on our Country !

Your achievements are ALREADY, Historic.

I'm not sure where to begin ?

Let me start by THANKING YOU(and VP Cheney) for being Personally RESPONSIBLE for John Mc Cain, now assured of being the Presidential candidate, for the REPUBLICAN party, in the 2008 election.
(Mr. President, As a life long Democrat, I'm ESTATIC that If OUR candidate is not successful, that at least Sen. McCAIN is a great second choice) :up: :up:

On a more Humanistic level, you have helped the Economy of a couple of places. One in NE Oklahoma, and the Other, in Western Pennsylvania. You see, I have two fine acquaintances, one man resides in OK., the other in W/PA. In BOTH cases,(again, THANKS to your LEADERSHIP) both of these Gentlemen have INCREASED their Alcohol Consumption, thus benefiting their local Purveyors of fine Spirits !!

Having NEVER Imagined it Possible, YOU sir,(single handedly) have ELEVATED former President Jimmy Carter from Nincompoop status, to a level befitting Ronald Reagan !

I've taken note that, you Intend to sign recent Legislation that will cost our Government BILLIONS of EXTRA dollars, that will come to ALL of us citezens, in the form of a "kind of" WELFARE check(Given the state of our Economy) Thank you VERY Much !!!

On the Educational front, (thanks to your LEADERSHIP), YOU sir have helped Greatly, the Financial well-being of Book stores around the country. For Example, the NON-FICTIONAL works of Author Michael Isikoff(of Newsweek magazine)(his title...HUBRIS,-"The Inside story of SPIN, SCANDAL, and the SELLING of the IRAQ WAR", had Phenomenal $$$ success, as the copy's FLEW off of the shelves) !

(Again) On the Financial front, our Wonderful Neighbors to the North..CANADA..are Grateful Beyond Words, for your single handed efforts, to Successfully INCREASE the value of the Canadian Dollar !

I realize that your a VERY busy man, so I'll end my letter to you, for now, and In closing I again want to say....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. Much MORE can be done by YOU, in the remaining year of your term !

With Much GRATITUDE,
NewHampshire Black Bears

Ps,

I'm curious, because nothing seems to be forthcoming anymore about the well being of the Gentleman that VP Cheney...Planted at SHOTGUN Load of Bird Shot...Directly into the Mans FACE.
I'm sure I would have been able to get the "rest of the story" in..HUBRIS..,except the Incident happened right after ..HUBRIS..went to print.

Let me start by THANKING YOU(and VP Cheney) for being Personally RESPONSIBLE for John Mc Cain, now assured of being the Presidential candidate, for the REPUBLICAN party, in the 2008 election.
(Mr. President, As a life long Democrat, I'm ESTATIC that If OUR candidate is not successful, that at least Sen. McCAIN is a great second choice) :up: :up:
Agreed. If we don't get the communist the Democrats want, then we'll get the Democrat the Republicans are running.
Viva senior Bush!
el Presidente de Estados Unidos del Mexico Nortenio!

Agreed. If we don't get the communist the Democrats want, then we'll get the Democrat the Republicans are running.
Viva senior Bush!
el Presidente de Estados Unidos del Mexico Nortenio!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMB,

It is REALLY sad/PATHETIC, that either party should EVER be CURSED with ANY P/VP that can DECIMATE the whole party in such a short time.

Speaking as an observer of politics, and(for the moment, NOT as a Democrat),.........Bush could have finished with a lackluster legacy(at worst) if the DUMB bastard had NOT let the neocons talk him into the Iraq war.

Dear EL-CHIMPO;

You see, I have two fine acquaintances, one man resides in OK., the other in W/PA. In BOTH cases,(again, THANKS to your LEADERSHIP) both of these Gentlemen have INCREASED their Alcohol Consumption, thus benefiting their local Purveyors of fine Spirits !!

Of course these Gentleman bear no responsibilty of their own...................

Of course these Gentleman bear no responsibilty of their own...................

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seatacus,

Though I can't Prove it, I'm really convinced these two "CHARACHTERS" take responsibility for there actions, in "this" context !

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Seatacus,

Though I can't Prove it, I'm really convinced these two "CHARACHTERS" take responsibility for there actions, in "this" context !

Bears, I know you gave up the 'Spirits' but the first round will always be on this Irish Okie! :up:

Bears, I know you gave up the 'Spirits' but the first round will always be on this Irish Okie! :up:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WOW..."12",

With St. Paddys day fast approaching,.........You'll be sayin'........"ERIN-GO-BRA"............."Y'all" :rolleyes:

Of all "the Parades".........In ALL the "so called" Irish Places to be" on 3/17,..........NO PLACE is MORE IRISH than In BOS,..........Especially SOUTH BOSTON(home to Whitey Bulger), will ALL those DRUNKEN "HARPS" drinkin'/FIGHTIN', lining the sidewalk during the Parade.

NO PLACE in America was MORE money raised(on that day) for the ..."IRA" !!!!

Rumors ABOUND every year, with "Whitey" sightings as 3/17 approaches.

NOW..."12",.................please don't tell me you didn't see/watch...............(the) DEPARTED...w/Jack Nicholson...............Mark Whalburgh(from Dorchester Mass.) and MATT DAMON(from Cambridge mass.) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Joint is LOADED with........."MICKS".........from ALL culture levels.

TEDDY KENNEDY/JOHN KERRY/Whitey BULGER(Whitey had his OWN private FBI stooge)

You and DELL would "FIT IN up here" PERFECTLY,..............I mean that SERIOUSLY.

First place I'd take you ..."12"..........Is to the headquarters of the IBEW..."International brotherhood of Electrical Workers"...........STRONG...VERY STRONG "organization",...then to Downtown BOS, to the BLACK ROSE,..........for an IRISH "breakfast",..............a "double HOOKER" of JAMISON, with a PINT of Guiness.(The FRIGGIN joint is open at 8AM, and there's ALWAYS a half dozen guys in there,............In BUSINESS suits, for an "eye" opener) !!!

Like I say, YOU and DELL would think you DIED, and went to (IRISH) Heaven !

(Oppps !.............well...there IS that lil' matter of you guys letting the..."R" word slip out.)
(You know.......................the "R" word, is a NO-NO amongst these "MICKS")

WOW..."12",

With St. Paddys day fast approaching,.........You'll be sayin'........"ERIN-GO-BRA"............."Y'all" :rolleyes:

Of all "the Parades".........In ALL the "so called" Irish Places to be" on 3/17,..........NO PLACE is MORE IRISH than In BOS,..........Especially SOUTH BOSTON(home to Whitey Bulger), will ALL those DRUNKEN "HARPS" drinkin'/FIGHTIN', lining the sidewalk during the Parade.

NOW..."12",.................please don't tell me you didn't see/watch...............(the) DEPARTED...w/Jack Nicholson...............Mark Whalburgh(from Dorchester Mass.) and MATT DAMON(from Cambridge mass.) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and DELL would "FIT IN up here" PERFECTLY,..............I mean that SERIOUSLY.

First place I'd take you ..."12"..........Is to the headquarters of the IBEW..."International brotherhood of Electrical Workers"...........STRONG...VERY STRONG "organization",...then to Downtown BOS, to the BLACK ROSE,..........for an IRISH "breakfast",..............a "double HOOKER" of JAMISON, with a PINT of Guiness.(The FRIGGIN joint is open at 8AM, and there's ALWAYS a half dozen guys in there,............In BUSINESS suits, for an "eye" opener) !!!

(Oppps !.............well...there IS that lil' matter of you guys letting the..."R" word slip out.)

NHBB,

Maybe you should relax, enjoy life and do some weed. :up:

JMHO,
B) UT

WOW..."12",

Boston is fun! When you get a chance... come up to Chicago for our Irish festivites. Our longtime irish mayor makes sure we do good by St. Patrick. Our Mayor puts on two Irish parades... one for the plastic paddys and another for the true south side paddys

You think the winter hill gang was notorious? Come experience Chicago politics... a "connected" irish gang. How else do you think an irish father son duo can be mayor of a city for a combined 40 years? It was this Irish gang that got the most famous irish-american president in the white house. All our top prosecutors are irish too... like the famed Patty Fitzgerald. Our Police officers are mostly irish... if is one big happy irish family with irish nepotism to boot.

Chicago is a great place for us irish. I think it is better than boston... but obviously i am biased.

"TECH",

A lot of bad habits over the years, (even up to now), but weed etc. was NEVER one of them

"NO".....Not because I was a Goodie 2 shoes, but I had Asthma bad in younger days, consequently ZERO cigs,....ZERO weed,............ZERO "mushrooms" etc.

Ahhh, but .."Hooch". THAT was another story, but (gladly) thats gone by the "wayside"

The only "Habit" I've got left, is Routing out "CLOSET REPUBLICANS" :ph34r: :p

"LILY",.....I did two "tours" Voluntarily at ORD with AA, and YES, I'm aware of the windy city politics.

We lived due west of ORD, on Irving Park Road, in the town of Itasca.
I liked/like Chi-town. Really decent People !!!!!
ORD Pizza SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,.........But the Italian BEEF sandwich,..."OUT OF THIS WORLD" !!!!!! :up: :up: :up: :up:

"TECH",

A lot of bad habits over the years, (even up to now), but weed etc. was NEVER one of them

"NO".....Not because I was a Goodie 2 shoes, but I had Asthma bad in younger days, consequently ZERO cigs,....ZERO weed,............ZERO "mushrooms" etc.

Ahhh, but .."Hooch". THAT was another story, but (gladly) thats gone by the "wayside"

The only "Habit" I've got left, is Routing out "CLOSET REPUBLICANS" :ph34r: :p

"LILY",.....I did two "tours" Voluntarily at ORD with AA, and YES, I'm aware of the windy city politics.

We lived due west of ORD, on Irving Park Road, in the town of Itasca.
I liked/like Chi-town. Really decent People !!!!!
ORD Pizza SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,.........But the Italian BEEF sandwich,..."OUT OF THIS WORLD" !!!!!! :up: :up: :up: :up:

Yea, you did a 'tour' :lol:

Soon the terminology of 'doing a tour' will be synonymous with taking a crap :down:

I did a 'tour' and if that little restaurant in Pleiku is still there, lets take a trip and I'll spring for the noodles (hold the nuc nam). :up:

B) UT

Back