Death Panels

Give it a rest already. The surgery she did or did not have had no bearing on the point you were trying make. You asserted that Obama was trying to deprive care. The context of the comments he made make it very clear that you were lying just as your trying to weasel your layout of the comments you made here.

LOL, that's a good one. You claimed to have researched what I didn't (which is a lie) and ran with your Obama grandmother crap which wasn't even what I was implying and in the end it turns out you were the one full of crap. Now you try to spin the fool you made of yourself off on me. LOL
That's priceless.

Mr Personality strikes out again.

Could you cite one of those procedures? Medicare was willing to pay for my 78 year old dads second round of chemo treatments (he declined preferring quality of life over quantity). They were also willing to pay for the rehab of my 84 year old ex mother in law who broke her neck, leg wrist and ribs after falling down a flight of stairs. Again...citing quality over quantity, she opted to forgo food. So what procedures are they denying that a private insurer would have covered?

Why do they have an appeal process then?

LOL, that's a good one. You claimed to have researched what I didn't (which is a lie) and ran with your Obama grandmother crap which wasn't even what I was implying and in the end it turns out you were the one full of crap. Now you try to spin the fool you made of yourself off on me. LOL
That's priceless.

Mr Personality strikes out again.

I honestly don't care any more. Everyone can read the post and judge for them selves.

Why do they have an appeal process then?

Same reason all insurance companies have an appeal process.

(Relevant portion begins at 8:00 mark in clip)
NEWSMAX: The Affordable Care Act contains provisions for "death panels," which decide which critically-ill patients receive care and which won't, according to Mark Halperin, senior political analyst for Time magazine.

"It's built into the plan. It's not like a guess or like a judgment. That's going to be part of how costs are controlled," Halperin told "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/11/25/mark_halperin_obamacare_contains_death_panels.html

Dell, your not trying to tell us government officials will decide who lives and who dies, are you? That would never happen under BaRack's watch!

I wouldn't be surprised if you were the first Libtard ,on these boards, to start b!tchin' and moanin' when your healthcare gets dropped because of BaRack-O-Care !

Amid a drive by insurers to limit costs, the majority of insurance plans being sold on the new healthcare exchanges in New York, Texas, and California, for example, will not offer patients’ access to Memorial Sloan Kettering in Manhattan or MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, two top cancer centres, or Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles, one of the top research and teaching hospitals in the country.

Experts say the move by insurers to limit consumers’ choices and steer them away from hospitals that are considered too expensive, or even “inefficient”, reflects the new competitive landscape in the insurance industry since the passage of the Affordable Care Act, Barack Obama’s 2010 healthcare law.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s

Kurt Wallace: Well another question in terms of Obamacare. How does Obamacare play a part in what your organization does and does it hinder or does it help in any way?
Shannon Knight: It doesn’t help at all unfortunately. It’s actually hindering even more so right now because just the basics getting imaging done. There used to be standard imaging, just the PET scan, the normal CAT scan, MRI’s the cancer patient could get to see where they’re at in their stage of cancer. They’re not standard anymore. So, this is a change that we’ve noticed taking place. You can’t say can I see your most recent PET scan? They say what are you talking about? It used to be a year and a half ago standard protocol to get a PET scan stage three, stage four – not anymore.
Kurt Wallace: What is a PET scan?
Shannon Knight: A PET scan is if I’ve got stage – if they find out that I’ve got cancer, breast cancer and it’s going to my lymph nodes. A lymph node is an easy access to get into your blood stream so that means it could have easily gotten into my liver, could have gotten into my lungs. A PET scan is a full body scan and it shows exactly where your entire body that the cancer’s metastasized to. So without that PET scan I mean it lights up, its bright neon green. Without that PET scan you can’t see where it’s metastasized to.
Kurt Wallace: And Obamacare doesn’t allow for this?
Shannon Knight: No! They’ve done a cut in cost to save money and it’s something that is very frightening for patients now because they have to site there and wonder where their cancer is. They’re walking around not knowing where it’s spread.
Kurt Wallace: So Angels for Shannon actually can help pay for
Shannon Knight: Pay for that.
Kurt Wallace: Pay for that, i see, since Obamacare isn’t helping with that and cancer patients need to know where the cancer is.
- See more at: http://rare.us/story/got-cancer-and-need-a-full-body-scan-obamacare-says-hell-no/#sthash.CrBmjXIq.dpuf

Back