Delta Helicopters

OK, Slapshot is an idiot, I'll give you that.

But I reread the thread and 204B's comment and I'm stuck. I hadn't seen 'anything' negative written, just questions and some 'my machine is better than yours' type banter.

On the subject of the 44, yes it is unfortunate that no-one wants to fly them. I loved them myself, smooth, fast, just fly it within limits. From what I've seen the problem is that pay is marked by size of aircraft and the poor guys need the turbine time to qualify for something else they want to do in their career. The profit margin on them was great and they definitely have a niche to fill.

That being said, Delta can choose to fly whatever machine they want, don't get me wrong. Everybody fly safe, a lot of downed helicopters in the news this week.

hey decudude!!! great picture amigo............

you young guns listen up when guys like 204b are talking.........

well except when the weather is bad and he's had 3 double doubles and 4 boston cremes........all that sugar and caffiene winds him up!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

so all i gotta say is stop gettin' 204 all riled up...it ain't good........

204b...order up some sun and let's get on our bikes and ride :up: :up:

what were we talking about again??? oh ya, 44's...............

what was the question....................? :p :p :p

Yo, 412Bro!!!

Glad you like the piccie, shades of yesterday eh??? So like, when we gonna do that sort of thing again???

And let's not even get into the Boston Cremes and coffee, I'm still a wee bit sensitive on that subject!!! :angry:

Oh, and by the way, what's a 44?????????????????? :p

Bag swingggg..

Oh the memories when you mentioned Alberta Forest Service......spent several centuries at their fire bases many years ago.

Do they still have the greatest collection of Neandrethal man on earth in the management end of things?

Rev. Chas W.

DecuMajor
I really like your photo of the three amigos. Get your butt back here because 412Driver and I have almost depleted the Boston Creams at your favorite coffee house TH. Fly safe amigo and we'll chat with you later. :D

OH NO..............

decumajor,

with that picture all can see me without my cape and mask.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

the horror............ :p

Back