Delta-tudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2006
Amazingly enough, I thought it was just US and DAL employees that were up to speed on the hatred from DAL employees. However I took notice in Chicago the other day in the crew lounge on a wonderful 3 hour sit... I was on a sofa listening ( ok i had my ear extended ) to the conversation going on around me... One of the ladies happened to be an ATL commuter and talking about all the slurs and nastiness going on down in ATL, so one of the other ladies was saying how much she hoped UAL doesn't merge with DAL; So then, of course, I said you know i hope not either. Then we started talking about AFA merger policy and if we did merge, Everyone in that room got involved and let me just say that one lady explained it best.. DAL flight attendants have mooched off all the other flight attendant contracts for years, and i said yes that is true... So do you think they should reap the benifits from all our dues money? Let me just say that not one person in that conversation was in favor of DOH for any DAL flight attendant... Furthermore we started talking about the mightier than thou attitude of DAL employees, the billboards, the tacky pins, the rallies, etc... Lets just say after the USAir merger attempt and all the negativity and bashing DAL will have a hard time pairing up with anyone... It was a very interesting conversation and I am glad to see that people are seeing their true colors.

what was the point of this post? every airline has bad apples, I've seen enough of them on DL, CO, US, UA, AA, hell even B6....

you want attitude? you want a holier-than thou? try flying on AF or AZ...

If you want to see a person with a bad attitude, just search any post "donttouchthebeauty" has been involved in. I pray for her significant other every night before bed, what a poor soul. And with a username like that, i can only imagine she's a 58 year old disgruntled flight attendant who yearns for her yesteryears. :shock:

Beauty, isn't that an old United uniform your avitar is wearing? United Airline Uniforms

ua681.jpg

ua688.jpg

Regardless of what airline merges, AFA will go doh. (it's about the $$ to them)

If you want to see a person with a bad attitude, just search any post "donttouchthebeauty" has been involved in. I pray for her significant other every night before bed, what a poor soul. And with a username like that, i can only imagine she's a 58 year old disgruntled flight attendant who yearns for her yesteryears. :shock:

A lot can be interpreted from the avatars, I find them to be most intriguing. I am impressed with the vastness of experience and knowledge the posters represent on these threads, with conflicting attitudes being the most prevalent. I posted a thread on this forum and the US Airways forum in regards to an Annual Airline Intramural Bashing; interestingly....US Airways had several rather funny replies....the Delta forum was silent. Must have something to do with attitudes? :unsure:

A lot can be interpreted from the avatars, I find them to be most intriguing. I am impressed with the vastness of experience and knowledge the posters represent on these threads, with conflicting attitudes being the most prevalent. I posted a thread on this forum and the US Airways forum in regards to an Annual Airline Intramural Bashing; interestingly....US Airways had several rather funny replies....the Delta forum was silent. Must have something to do with attitudes? :unsure:

I think a lot of it has to do with sheer numbers. By far, the US board is the most active and seems to have the most members. Since the merger talk has died down, the DL board has been relatively quiet, as have many of the other boards. I pop over to the US board often, as it is so active, but I read more than I post. I do chime in now and then, but, being a "guest" on their board, mostly just keep to myself.
For the record, I thought your thread was funny, and I even suggested we start a softball tournament. :up:

Actually, I think "she" is a "he". I also imagine him to be junior. He's admitted to "baiting" people, just to upset them. I can't believe a 58 year old woman would sit around and do that. What I can't figure out is why he hates Delta so much. I've been in the airline industry for 16 years total, and I've shared crew vans, and I've commuted and had passriders from other airlines-all without incident. Maybe I've been lucky. After losing my sister to cancer three weeks ago (not looking for sympathy) it put things (like these forums) into perspective. I'm not interested in arguing with anyone about which airline is better, blah,blah,blah. It's not even my full-time job anymore. I do it because I enjoy flying, and I like the benefits. My other job pays the bills-and I make a difference in people's lives. I like these boards, because I enjoy the strong personalities on here, and it's nice to see that, for the most part, we all want the same thing: A fair, livable wage, and respect. It's time for corporate America to recognize the middle class is the backbone of our society!
I'll get off my sopabox now! :)

Actually, I think "she" is a "he". I also imagine him to be junior. He's admitted to "baiting" people, just to upset them. I can't believe a 58 year old woman would sit around and do that. What I can't figure out is why he hates Delta so much. I've been in the airline industry for 16 years total, and I've shared crew vans, and I've commuted and had passriders from other airlines-all without incident. Maybe I've been lucky. After losing my sister to cancer three weeks ago (not looking for sympathy) it put things (like these forums) into perspective. I'm not interested in arguing with anyone about which airline is better, blah,blah,blah. It's not even my full-time job anymore. I do it because I enjoy flying, and I like the benefits. My other job pays the bills-and I make a difference in people's lives. I like these boards, because I enjoy the strong personalities on here, and it's nice to see that, for the most part, we all want the same thing: A fair, livable wage, and respect. It's time for corporate America to recognize the middle class is the backbone of our society!
I'll get off my sopabox now! :)
Because he is obviously jealous! Look at his posts, they are over emotional, hate filled rants...that equals jealousy; I wouldn't take it too personally.

I have met plenty of DL people and they have all been cool. Good luck to all of us, and just ignore the uninformed rants, or at least laugh at them like I do..... :lol:

Because he is obviously jealous! Look at his posts, they are over emotional, hate filled rants...that equals jealousy; I wouldn't take it too personally.

I have met plenty of DL people and they have all been cool. Good luck to all of us, and just ignore the uninformed rants, or at least laugh at them like I do..... :lol:

I agree. The hate consistently expressed by "dounttouch" belies frustrations, bitterness and emotional problems far more profound than simply throwing "barbs" at other airlines.

The guy's got issues. Major ones.

I agree with Delta777. Pity the guy's other half (assuming he even has one since I, personally, can't imagine anybody putting up with this sociopath for more than a few minutes.)

I agree. The hate consistently expressed by "dounttouch" belies frustrations, bitterness and emotional problems far more profound than simply throwing "barbs" at other airlines.

The guy's got issues. Major ones.

I agree with Delta777. Pity the guy's other half (assuming he even has one since I, personally, can't imagine anybody putting up with this sociopath for more than a few minutes.)

LOL, I love the speculation; and thank you for all the far fetched guesses, but the answer is wrong wrong and wrong... Lovely choices though... It is so wonderful how DAL employees can Talk SH*T on other boards but when it comes to people stating facts on theirs it seems not to go over so well... hmmmm ... that seems a little nutty to me - but hey i am a flight attendant not a psychologist, like many claim to be on here... :shock: And yes you are right about one thing, I am not married and do not have a husband, but that is by choice, however i am 199% confident that if I went head to head with any of you I would win your husband (if you have one) hands down... you folks just don't like the heat and can't take it... Get Real and then we will talk - until then just know that everyone else is talking about you and how ignorant you are acting... Have a good day, because I sure am...

LOL, I love the speculation; and thank you for all the far fetched guesses, but the answer is wrong wrong and wrong... Lovely choices though... It is so wonderful how DAL employees can Talk SH*T on other boards but when it comes to people stating facts on theirs it seems not to go over so well... hmmmm ... that seems a little nutty to me - but hey i am a flight attendant not a psychologist, like many claim to be on here... :shock: And yes you are right about one thing, I am not married and do not have a husband, but that is by choice, however i am 199% confident that if I went head to head with any of you I would win your husband (if you have one) hands down... you folks just don't like the heat and can't take it... Get Real and then we will talk - until then just know that everyone else is talking about you and how ignorant you are acting... Have a good day, because I sure am...

CaptureWiz010.jpg

Speaking of "talking SH*T"... :rolleyes:

Amazingly enough, I thought it was just US and DAL employees that were up to speed on the hatred from DAL employees. However I took notice in Chicago the other day in the crew lounge on a wonderful 3 hour sit... I was on a sofa listening ( ok i had my ear extended ) to the conversation going on around me... One of the ladies happened to be an ATL commuter and talking about all the slurs and nastiness going on down in ATL, so one of the other ladies was saying how much she hoped UAL doesn't merge with DAL; So then, of course, I said you know i hope not either. Then we started talking about AFA merger policy and if we did merge, Everyone in that room got involved and let me just say that one lady explained it best.. DAL flight attendants have mooched off all the other flight attendant contracts for years, and i said yes that is true... So do you think they should reap the benifits from all our dues money? Let me just say that not one person in that conversation was in favor of DOH for any DAL flight attendant... Furthermore we started talking about the mightier than thou attitude of DAL employees, the billboards, the tacky pins, the rallies, etc... Lets just say after the USAir merger attempt and all the negativity and bashing DAL will have a hard time pairing up with anyone... It was a very interesting conversation and I am glad to see that people are seeing their true colors.

Thank you for all those dues you paid for us. We are so glad you are union. BTW how is your pension doin?

Since donttouch seems to think all is great at UAL, and that he has such a good deal earning 1969-level wages, maybe they'll let him wear the circa 1969 uniform he has in his sig line.

Straaight....the funniest part is Don't works at US!!! arrgghhh.

DontTouchTheTumor....get real. You don't actually believe your bs, do you? Good luck getting my husband. Now if you want to buy him, give me a bid. (good plan...think I can put him on Ebay?) How much should I charge for shipping and handling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts