Delta's Restructuring Proceeding As Planned

luv2fly said:
What is it about the new interiors that you do not like? I have seen them and consider it to be a vast improvement.
[post="195216"][/post]​

I agree.

I had the opportunity to ride on a revenue flight with a/c 9000 -the first with the new interior. I overheard many positive comments during the flight. The leather seats seemed to be popular, I wouldn't have thought anyone would have cared about that. The pax next to me thought that it was a new airplane.

A vast improvement indeed.

WorldTraveler said:
BTW,
How's United going to be affected by AirTran's MUCH bigger presence on the Chicago scene?
[post="195152"][/post]​

I don’t think it will affect UA any more or less. In the long run it might even help UA. ORD is still the Main Hub for UA and they will be able to pick up some passengers that don’t know AirTran as well as they know UA. WN will profit more from it.

By the way, did ATA go to HNL? If yes, that would be a win for UA (not just ORD but also LAX and SFO).

WorldTraveler said:
Mme Fly,
Do you have loyalties to anything or anyone? Maybe you don't understand the concept.
[post="195240"][/post]​

Both to be precise! My home, family, friends. To the airlines???? I would prefer the legacies stay afloat and learn to adapt to the changes. Delta, American and United in particular (because I have family there....NW too but he's such an idiot, I don't care :p ). What I don't do is scour the newspaper looking for a speck to prove my point. The people at Delta are completely aware of their situation.....and don't need anyone blowing wind up their skirts.

Back