Democrats the gift that keeps on giving thread.

EFexcSSXUAAbHhm.jpg

Don't worry trump supporters. If he is impeached, all of you can get together with tim and console each other. I do not understand why you all argue so much with him. You all have so much in common politically. Maybe he will be impeached before he completely destroys our union jobs. Just remember sticking up for trump, means sticking up and agreeing with tim!

I am glad I am not in that club lol.

Don't worry trump supporters. If he is impeached, all of you can get together with tim and console each other. I do not understand why you all argue so much with him. You all have so much in common politically. Maybe he will be impeached before he completely destroys our union jobs. Just remember sticking up for trump, means sticking up and agreeing with tim!

Tim?....... Who's Tim?

2085.jpg

Wasn’t seeing Don jr roast those old hypocrites on the View fun?

Biden claims there were no scandals on his, and Obama's, watch!......... But they well empesch Trump anyway! So let's go back and check the record!
74881534_424190775160253_8357894448348135424_n.jpg

Last edited: