Democrats the gift that keeps on giving thread.

Well, it would appear the powers to be at the DMC are shifting gears again. It would seem they want Biden to drop out so they can concentrate all their resources on Bloomberg which is their last good hope to derail Bernie!

"US officials told Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont that the Russian government is working to help him win the Democratic nomination for president, The Washington Post reported on Friday"....... My! My! My! They are always willing to give a fellow "Comrade" a helping hand!....... Bernie, or Trump, so which is it?

Which eventually had to reveal your Russian delusion was a bogus story all along.

Try to keep up boomer and stay off the Maddow channel.
Poor Pedro, sucking up to everything Trump to keep from being deported to another place that doesn't want him. Boy without a brain becomes boy without a country.

Poor Pedro, sucking up to everything Trump to keep from being deported to another place that doesn't want him. Boy without a brain becomes boy without a country.

Cheer up boomer, you only have a few years left anyways. Us who matter are fixing all your fug ups.

In the mean time keep your facial diaper high and tight brah!

39803-A07-E53-C-425-A-8-BC4-8722-B968-CDF6.png

Change the channel dog! It’s making you dumb and dumber!

Last edited:
"US officials told Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont that the Russian government is working to help him win the Democratic nomination for president, The Washington Post reported on Friday"....... My! My! My! They are always willing to give a fellow "Comrade" a helping hand!....... Bernie, or Trump, so which is it?
The one they own.

Trump

Cheer up boomer, you only have a few years left anyways. Us who matter are fixing all your fug ups.

In the mean time keep your facial diaper high and tight brah!

39803-A07-E53-C-425-A-8-BC4-8722-B968-CDF6.png

Change the channel dog! It’s making you dumb and dumber!
Wal-Mart called your Mom. Said to keep you out of the diaper aisle. You scare the little kids.

Wal-Mart called your Mom. Said to keep you out of the diaper aisle. You scare the little kids.
How do you know you’re a washed up tired boomer?

When your jokes consist of “your mama” one liners that were all the rage back in the 70’s.

50 years ago

965-B5-C44-AF9-E-4-DA2-8-EA6-CDBCC3113368.gif

Last edited:
Yeah dog...you need to get with the hep cat lingo and start using those "with it" terms like "boomer". I always thought following a fad showed a lack of creativity.