Did You Get The Memo?

If the roles were reversed you would be screaming for investigations into Hillary's links with Russia. You know I'm right.

Roles reversed? Coming out Chris Steele was already up Ivans ass procuring and paying for horseshiit hearsay sourced only from Ivan.

Their referral document reveals that not only was Steele’s research funded by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign, but Steele also prepared a second, unpublished research document based on material given to him by a source who received it from "a friend of the Clintons."

The heavily redacted referral notes that Steele said he received information that came from "a foreign sub-source who 'is in touch with (redacted), a contact of (redacted), a friend of the Clintons, who passed it to (redacted).”

"It is troubling enough that the Clinton campaign funded Mr. Steele's work, but that these Clinton associates were contemporaneously feeding Mr. Steele allegations raises additional concerns about his credibility," Grassley and Graham wrote in their referral to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray.

I see that the Manafort flunky(who's name escapes me at the moment) and was the only other one along with Manafort to plead NOT GUILTY, had all he could do to raise his original (BIG) BOND money. Poor bastards got 4 kids and an ol' lady. Something about the dude tried to go to ' GO FUND ME ', but that pissed off the Judge BIG TIME. (But WAIT, there's More.) The Dude's original HIGH PRICED LAWYERS $$$$$ RESIGN/want out after a certain NEW piece of info surfaces. So NOW, with his 'testies' in the tightening VICE, m'man has to go get even HIGHER PRICED $$$$$$$ Lawyers. Won't be long before Mueller gives the guy his(mueller's) best Marlon Brando "I'll make him a offer he CAN'T refuse". (Like a Sammy Gravano Deal). AND, for 'chits and giggles', the MORON in charge says HE is the reason for all the Stock Market gains, But THEN, the MORON's chief Rectum Lapper, Sean Hannity, says yesterdays BIG Market drop was Obama's Fault !! FAKE NEWS SPECIAL !!!!!!!!

I see that the Manafort flunky(who's name escapes me at the moment) and was the only other one along with Manafort to plead NOT GUILTY, had all he could do to raise his original (BIG) BOND money. Poor bastards got 4 kids and an ol' lady. Something about the dude tried to go to ' GO FUND ME ', but that pissed off the Judge BIG TIME. (But WAIT, there's More.) The Dude's original HIGH PRICED LAWYERS $$$$$ RESIGN/want out after a certain NEW piece of info surfaces. So NOW, with his 'testies' in the tightening VICE, m'man has to go get even HIGHER PRICED $$$$$$$ Lawyers. Won't be long before Mueller gives the guy his(mueller's) best Marlon Brando "I'll make him a offer he CAN'T refuse". (Like a Sammy Gravano Deal). AND, for 'chits and giggles', the MORON in charge says HE is the reason for all the Stock Market gains, But THEN, the MORON's chief Rectum Lapper, Sean Hannity, says yesterdays BIG Market drop was Obama's Fault !! FAKE NEWS SPECIAL !!!!!!!!

You better hope and pray Mueller's investigation isn't based on anything related to the FBI chooching out a FISA judge to get a warrant.

If the roles were reversed you would be screaming for investigations into Hillary's links with Russia. You know I'm right.

Are you still holding your little dog Toto and hoping to find 'no place like home' with Trump and Russia?

We don't have to wish the roles were reversed, another DNC/Wylie Coyote plan backfired again.

You mention Hillary's links with Russia......looking more and more like it's Hillary and the Dems reliance on Russia for poop on Trump that's at the center of this debacle.....without anyone screaming to look into the links all I hear is the left screaming 'don't look here, don't look at this', don't look, don't look.

Rjie3pI.gif

Who are you exactly to call John McCain a traitor? I'm guessing you either got yourself a deferment or decided you just to busy that week to walk down to the recruiters office. He's a traitor because he voted on the ACA? There lies the problem. You seem to think anyone who is against Trump is guilty of treason.

Here's a little bit of historical trivia for you. Medal Of Honor winner James Stockdale tried to bring charges against two POW's for their conduct. John McCain wasn't one of the two.

27750636_1013990025433943_8479605349582096165_n.jpg

Oh wow, the pot actually calling the kettle black. Rachel Maddow is your mouthpiece? Well stay tune it gets better. MSNBC IS MS13. Look at Joyce Stupid! We love dumbocrats releasing their, eh, hem, rebuttle...funny how they thought it would jeopardize national security BWHAHAHA! Now they're going to give us their"CORRECTIONS" which Trump and everybody is going to let them have it. Then we hit you with 5 more memos that have more than 4 pages. Intel is right. YOU GUYS ARE DUMB!

Last edited:
Not that I care but has anyone else seen Hussein lately? I heard he was lawyer-ing up. I hear President Trump is going to follow the Law Of Our Constitution to a "T"! He can't be bought and he can't be blackmailed like average politicians. If this is true sit back and enjoy the show because law and order returns

ACA? Is that all you got?

When McCain was POW, he gave away how fighters set up for attacks on VC targets and SAM kills went up dramatically after that.....screw your ACA,

Last year he was complicit to a conspiracy to take down a Presidential candidate and help foment a false russian collusion mantra.....Screw the ACA.

Do you have proof of that other than some BS story you got off the web written by some draft dodger like yourself?

Little problem with what you said. The VC did not have SAM sites. Why, because they were a guerrilla force operating in South Vietnam. Having fixed fortifications wasn't in their MO. If you had a basic understanding of this you would have known that. Looks like you don't.

Yes much bigger than Watergate, even bigger than Billdo Clintons impeachment. I think about half the DNC, Hildabeast Clinton, Loretta Lynch, McCabe, Comey, and maybe even Obammy and Holder will be prosecuted, and some going to prison.
It's gonna be democratic libtards going down and not Trump!!! But we will know soon, RELEASE IT ALL!
More is coming DTLSD20, just wait much more on your DNC heros who lied to you. It's gonna be fun to watch. Maybe even some more of "Clintons Crime Family" will be "committing suicide" in a park at night? Its getting hot in libtardville.....

Like I said hackman, when you have an intelligent argument let me know.

Do you have proof of that other than some BS story you got off the web written by some draft dodger like yourself?

Little problem with what you said. The VC did not have SAM sites. Why, because they were a guerrilla force operating in South Vietnam. Having fixed fortifications wasn't in their MO. If you had a basic understanding of this you would have known that. Looks like you don't.

Then why did McCain claim a missile the size of a telephone pole took his right wing off, Mr Swazoo?

Looks like you know less than me, Hanoi Jane.