Did You Get The Memo?

See that's the other thing.......
sad0116.gif

NVA supply qualifies as VC targets.

Yeah, no not really. What you are doing is desperately grasping at straws trying to prove yourself right. The easiest way to do that is to provide concrete evidence of it. So far you have not done that. All you do is dutifully repeat whatever you read online.

I love it when they ricochet from the obvious. Photo real, McCain institute Real...idiot keep hiding from the truth (make believe is your freedom and escape)

LOL. To people like you any Arab is Al Baghdadi and anyone opposed to the Assad regime is ISIS.

Yeah, no not really. What you are doing is desperately grasping at straws trying to prove yourself right. The easiest way to do that is to provide concrete evidence of it. So far you have not done that. All you do is dutifully repeat whatever you read online.

I have no need to provide any evidence. Its true. You fail at Internet search 101?

Your hissy fit still doesn't make the fact that the Maverick did tell how we set up for bombing runs and SAM kills went up dramatically after that. Ever wonder why his fellow pow's called him 'songbird' and 'the princess'?

I have no need to provide any evidence. Its true. You fail at Internet search 101?

Your hissy fit still doesn't make the fact that the Maverick did tell how we set up for bombing runs and SAM kills went up dramatically after that. Ever wonder why his fellow pow's called him 'songbird' and 'the princess'?

But you have nothing to support what you call facts. That's because you don't have any. If had any you would have posted them by now. Since you don't you haven't.

You talk about hissy fits? You have proven me right when I say this is all about his ACA vote and nothing else. If he had voted the other way you would be calling him an American hero.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...john-mccain/no-evidence-mccain-was-a-traitor/

LOL. To people like you any Arab is Al Baghdadi and anyone opposed to the Assad regime is ISIS.
Keep sleeping. You speak STUPID and can't comprehend your stupidity. You can't supply proof because CNN is unreliable. Funny but it takes you awhile. What have to ask your mommy or mommies what to say?:p

Keep sleeping. You speak STUPID and can't comprehend your stupidity. You can't supply proof because CNN is unreliable. Funny but it takes you awhile. What have to ask your mommy or mommies what to say?:p

I've called the black helicopters, they're on the way so you better tighten up that tin foil hat

But you have nothing to support what you call facts. That's because you don't have any. If had any you would have posted them by now. Since you don't you haven't.

You talk about hissy fits? You have proven me right when I say this is all about his ACA vote and nothing else. If he had voted the other way you would be calling him an American hero.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...john-mccain/no-evidence-mccain-was-a-traitor/

Nope, you're wrong once again....loser.

Latest posts