DL continues to struggle in LA

same with me  even though Ive responded to a number of his posts  I do find it refreshing not reading a whole lotta garbage and pro dl crap he spits out

Reactions: 1 person
After years of hearing people say that they are ignoring me, I find it absolutely amusing that people surface only to say they have read what I wrote because someone else quoted my post or because they want to point out that they are ignoring me?

really? I'm supposed to be hurt that you are ignoring me but yet you come out to say that you "just took a peak" or are here to say you have been ignoring me?

I guess after a million other failed strategies like trying to whip up a frenzy for the post voting system have failed, then using the ignore button would seem to be a last resort.

Except when you peak.

honestly, people. What you do doesn't move my world in the least.

Nor does it change what I post. It just gets YOU out of MY WAY.

and in this case, it still doesn't change that AA is the carrier that has cut LAX-RDU year over year.

If reading that truth is worth coming out of the woodwork to tell us that you have put me on ignore, then it just keeps the topic alive a little longer for me to show that someone really failed to do even the most basic research before posting this topic.

WorldTraveler said:
After years of hearing people say that they are ignoring me, I find it absolutely amusing that people surface only to say they have read what I wrote because someone else quoted my post or because they want to point out that they are ignoring me?

really? I'm supposed to be hurt that you are ignoring me but yet you come out to say that you "just took a peak" or are here to say you have been ignoring me?

I guess after a million other failed strategies like trying to whip up a frenzy for the post voting system have failed, then using the ignore button would seem to be a last resort.

Except when you peak.

and in this case, it still doesn't change that AA is the carrier that has cut LAX-RDU year over year.

If reading that truth is worth coming out of the woodwork to tell us that you have put me on ignore, then it just keeps the topic alive a little longer for me to show that someone really failed to do even the most basic research before posting this topic.
Butt hurt

butt hurt everywhere

Reactions: 6 people
for everyone else when they have to read that the statements they are making are just plain false.

Feel free to keep it going.

perhaps you can explain your statement, Kevin, since you use it often.

Does it really bother you that someone is willing to accurately speak about key business issues instead of throwing innuendos that are actually false?

WorldTraveler said:

Except when you peak.

giphy.gif

and once again you prove that you would rather attack people instead of deal with the truth which is simply that the claim that was made by the OP was inaccurate and incomplete.

But we have seen over and over that truth is the casualty of emotions on this site.

IN fact, DL is NOT struggling in either LAX or RDU.

since DL's RDU-CDG service has now been loaded, DL has a 13% lead in seats offered from RDU by next summer.

in terms of ASMs, it's 30%.

considering that AA gained the top spot 2 years ago with the merger, it is rather remarkable how quickly the tide has changed.

specific to the LAX-RDU market, DL next summer will offer 2.5X the number of seats that AA will.