DL pulling back JFK-SEA BE service?

bu!! crap WT  you have the  most double standard BS with all your pro DL bs crap on these threads      you trash every airline except DL   BTW whatever happen to the list of wrong doings DL committed  since u trash AA  WN UA

Reactions: 4 people
Robbed jcw asked for the list several weeks and he hasn't produced it. He is consumed with DL he can't objectively discuss another carrier.

Josh

Reactions: 1 person
and we asked you to send a letter to the attorney general claiming that DL was engaging in deceptive and illegal business practices.

in case you can't see the difference, I never said that I would produce a list of anything for anyone.

you are the one that has alleged that DL has done something at best unethical and at worst illegal.

back up your own charges before you expect someone else do the same.

and then have the integrity to admit that this little DL smear campaign of yours is nothing more than your attempt to gain what you weren't promised and what DL finds plenty of people are willing to pay for.

Wait a minute - you are on here a using AA of fraud with accounting - lets see your filling with the SEC

You still can't be intellectually honest when it comes to a balanced view of anything dealing with another airline or DL for that matter

Reactions: 2 people
WorldTraveler said:
and we asked you to send a letter to the attorney general claiming that DL was engaging in deceptive and illegal business practices.in case you can't see the difference, I never said that I would produce a list of anything for anyone.you are the one that has alleged that DL has done something at best unethical and at worst illegal.back up your own charges before you expect someone else do the same.and then have the integrity to admit that this little DL smear campaign of yours is nothing more than your attempt to gain what you weren't promised and what DL finds plenty of people are willing to pay for.
Nope I have no interest flying DL JFK-SEA as I said before my choice would be AA or AS in that market. I have complained to DL corporate and they had the usual "F you" attitude DL seems to display of late. I like DL they run a good operation and are a solid airline but my last couple experiences have been fairly disappointing. Why do you feel the need to come on here and defend this crap? You have been separated from the company for going on seven years, your time at DL is over.

If other carriers marketed a product and failed to deliver it I would similarly address it here. You may not recall but one of the first CO-UA cross fleeting routes was the IAH-LIM route where they took a sUA domestic 763 and replaced the sCO 752 (with flat bed BusinessFirst) and still marketed it as BF service when it was a standard domestic seat with pitiful UA catering. Bottom line is DL is engaging in deceptive underhanded business practices here.

Josh

yeah, you said the same thing before.

So why do you push the issue?

As I recall a number of AA/US employees told you they could care less if you took your business elsewhere.

I'm not defending DL at all.

I'm telling you to STFU. If you don't like DL's product and they told you they aren't going to change it because of your feedback, then they either have made a conscious decision to keep on with what they have or they will pay the price for ignoring you.

Since you aren't going to fly DL on this route and there are clearly plenty of other passengers who will, then just accept no one cares about what you think on this subject - or they aren't going to do anything about it.

I'm not sure it could be any clearer.

The WT why do you push every view you have on DL or any other airline

Show us you can do it ! Then others can emulate - if not then don't acuse others of pushing an issue - it's called a hypocrite

Not for nothing, I'm fairly certain this is the closest I've ever seen WT come to swearing.

Good on ya... (and yes, I'm being serious)
not sure why but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

737823 said:
Robbed jcw asked for the list several weeks and he hasn't produced it. He is consumed with DL he can't objectively discuss another carrier.

Josh
glass house. I wouldn't talk to much if I were you. 

Kev3188 said:
Not for nothing, I'm fairly certain this is the closest I've ever seen WT come to swearing.

Good on ya... (and yes, I'm being serious)
Made me LOL. 

Reactions: 3 people