Do You Trust Dave?

Do you trust Dave?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Getting along with Dave" would be a wonderful new approach; however, anybody who TRUSTS him is misguided, and will ultimately be disappointed AGAIN. :down:

700UW said:
Ok, who voted yes and why?
I voted YES because at this moment he is the best person to lead this company. The Dave bashing must end for us to become a viable company. The unions allow their emotions to overcome their rational thinking. I have always been a supporter of this management team and will continue until I feel that they are no longer capable of operating this airline.

difd,

Go ask the 200 mechanics that are still on layoff since Dave violated the IAM Mechanic and Related contract.

Go ask the 552 F/As that Dave violated their contract.

Go ask ALPA who lost thier pension and have over 265 grievances.

You did not vote for anything.

Do_it_for_Dave said:
I voted YES because at this moment he is the best person to lead this company. The Dave bashing must end for us to become a viable company. The unions allow their emotions to overcome their rational thinking. I have always been a supporter of this management team and will continue until I feel that they are no longer capable of operating this airline.
You have more faith than Moses.

We are flooding and I don't even see blue prints for the rescue ship.

Do_it_for_Dave said:
I have always been a supporter of this management team and will continue until I feel that they are no longer capable of operating this airline.
Since we've already reached that point, your view is inconsistant. Failure to maintain a baggage system at a hub during a peak travel period. Parking airplanes during another peak travel period despite being spanked by a federal court. The list goes on.

Your boy could not operate a toaster.

Management MUST take steps to mend fences.

If you go into business with someone and have a binding contract, and your business partner robs you and violates the business contract between you, would you go into another "venture" with them? Under what premise? Trust? Stupidity?

Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me; fool me three time....then I deserve the consequences.

One more reason to vote no:
Dave said, "The first wholly-owned to get concessionary contracts with all it's labor groups will get RJ's." That was Piedmont. PDT has been told there are no RJ's planned in their future! :down:

how about all of the cities that were outsourced on the ramp such as avp, dtw, etc and the other cities such as abe pwm etc?????? we didnt even get a chance to move because the list of cities is now gone to MAINLINE EXPRESS crap or as I call it expressed city. ABE in fact has done very well and we WERE number ONE for years and now a little charter nown as Southeast is kicking our tails with full pax loads and stuff.

Latest posts