( Donnie ), ..Here Comes The ' CARAVAN ' !

Just curious, but every news source I find, fake or otherwise, doesn't have this picture. Only place I could find it was some place called "flipboard"....oddly enough with the exact same words that are used here. One would think that Fox at least would have had a field day reporting on this. But they don't. OR....is it true because you saw it on the internet?
Never mind the source! What you should be looking for is if the content is true!

Never mind the source! What you should be looking for is if the content is true!

What if the source was CNN? Our dear leader has called them "fake news". If it was on CNN would it be fake? I just figured that if it was from a "legitimate" site, it might have more credibility than a blogger. Otherwise, I could blog that the world was flat and that the moon landing was a hoax. As long as it's on the internet, it's legit. Is that what you are saying?

What if the source was CNN? Our dear leader has called them "fake news". If it was on CNN would it be fake? I just figured that if it was from a "legitimate" site, it might have more credibility than a blogger. Otherwise, I could blog that the world was flat and that the moon landing was a hoax. As long as it's on the internet, it's legit. Is that what you are saying?
What if someone you aspire to would agree with President Trump?

Just curious, but every news source I find, fake or otherwise, doesn't have this picture. Only place I could find it was some place called "flipboard"....oddly enough with the exact same words that are used here. One would think that Fox at least would have had a field day reporting on this. But they don't. OR....is it true because you saw it on the internet?
Yeah....... no truth to that at all :rolleyes: