( Donnie ), ..Here Comes The ' CARAVAN ' !

One thing your meme doesn't address....in the "Be afraid, be very afraid" country that the USA has become, why would democrats organize something that is red meat to the GOP? Why would they organize a march before the election that won't get here until after the election...that defeats the purpose of getting them to vote.

And something else....why would a terrorist from the middle east (Trump said they are part of the caravan) opt to fly to Guatemala and trek across Central America and Mexico rather than fly to Toronto and take a bus to Niagara Falls? Do they hate cold weather that much?
Liston K.C. I never thought we , as Americans, could have come to this?

Last edited:
BD12A1C5-633D-46C0-9571-C71645F60041.jpeg
All you need is memes.

Liston K.C. I never thought we , as Americans, could have come to this?
Trump is playing on fear. Fear of a bunch of Guatemalans stealing your job and sucking on American welfare, and fear of middle east terrorists blending in with the masses there to come into America and kill you. I'm only asking....why would any middle easterner who intended to get into the US to wreak havoc choose to fly into a country and walk a thousand miles with a group that the president has pretty much deployed the US Army to close the southern border. Seems to me that it would be a helluva lot more comfortable to fly into Toronto or Montreal and take a short drive into the US at a border that we don't think is as threatening as the southern border.

K.C. you're not looking at the big picture here. If you let these people in. Or they force their way in, what's going to stop the next flood of "illegals" to do the same? Or the wave behind them?.......Where do you draw the line? There are rumors already of another group of about one thousand forming waiting to see what happens to the first. There will be no end to it! Trump sees this. And our immigration courts are swamped now. Now I don't doubt that the majority of those in the caravan are those just looking to improve their lifestyle and that of their kids. But I also don't doubt that there are felons, and those who have been deported before among them. As for Trump sending the military, the main purpose of the military is to defend our borders, so Trump is totally correct in doing so.

K.C. you're not looking at the big picture here. If you let these people in. Or they force their way in, what's going to stop the next flood of "illegals" to do the same? Or the wave behind them?.......Where do you draw the line? There are rumors already of another group of about one thousand forming waiting to see what happens to the first. There will be no end to it! Trump sees this. And our immigration courts are swamped now. Now I don't doubt that the majority of those in the caravan are those just looking to improve their lifestyle and that of their kids. But I also don't doubt that there are felons, and those who have been deported before among them. As for Trump sending the military, the main purpose of the military is to defend our borders, so Trump is totally correct in doing so.

I'm only addressing your meme....you might want to look at it again as it implies that Obama and Hillary organized it to get a lot more democratic votes. I'm asking why they would organize this BEFORE an election? Were they hoping they'd make it here in time to vote in the midterms? I guess in other words - what was the purpose of your meme?

Also.,they'll need to send them to Idaho and the Dakotas and other flyover red states in order to get them registered to vote if they are going to have any chance of swinging the electoral vote.

Trump is playing on fear. Fear of a bunch of Guatemalans stealing your job and sucking on American welfare, and fear of middle east terrorists blending in with the masses there to come into America and kill you. I'm only asking....why would any middle easterner who intended to get into the US to wreak havoc choose to fly into a country and walk a thousand miles with a group that the president has pretty much deployed the US Army to close the southern border. Seems to me that it would be a helluva lot more comfortable to fly into Toronto or Montreal and take a short drive into the US at a border that we don't think is as threatening as the southern border.
You are confusing fear with common sense. Open borders is an insane idea. One look at the Europeans should give you an idea of the insanity of it.

I'm only addressing your meme....you might want to look at it again as it implies that Obama and Hillary organized it to get a lot more democratic votes. I'm asking why they would organize this BEFORE an election? Were they hoping they'd make it here in time to vote in the midterms? I guess in other words - what was the purpose of your meme?

Also.,they'll need to send them to Idaho and the Dakotas and other flyover red states in order to get them registered to vote if they are going to have any chance of swinging the electoral vote.
Vote in this election? Maybe not!........ Influence, more than likely! ? Next, probably so!

You are confusing fear with common sense. Open borders is an insane idea. One look at the Europeans should give you an idea of the insanity of it.
Would common sense dictate that a terrorist from the middle east would fly to Guatemala and join a caravan to walk across Mexico (and your hero, Donald T Rump has said that this caravan had Muslim terrorists in it) to get to the United States? Why would he claim that there were terrorists heading are way if he didn't intend to stir a little fear into the hearts of his base...you know....the guys living in a trailer and working two jobs who were all worried about their kids losing it all because of the "death tax"?

My common sense said that a clever terrorist would fly into Winnipeg or Calgary and cross over at a "safe" border instead of trying to cross at a border that has the US military all along it. Of course, my common sense also tells me that the LAST place an illegal alien wants to be after getting into the US is anywhere close to a polling place on election day.

Would common sense dictate that a terrorist from the middle east would fly to Guatemala and join a caravan to walk across Mexico (and your hero, Donald T Rump has said that this caravan had Muslim terrorists in it) to get to the United States? Why would he claim that there were terrorists heading are way if he didn't intend to stir a little fear into the hearts of his base...you know....the guys living in a trailer and working two jobs who were all worried about their kids losing it all because of the "death tax"?

My common sense said that a clever terrorist would fly..
Not everyone has common sense. The majority of liberals prove that. Not to mention a terrorist that is about to kill himself while worshiping a fake god. To answer your question, yes I could see an idiot Muslim terrorist making that trip. Look at how many women he could rape on the way and no one would care. It would be an adventure for him, it’s not like he would suffer because of the trip. Those guys are well financed.

Not everyone has common sense. The majority of liberals prove that. Not to mention a terrorist that is about to kill himself while worshiping a fake god. To answer your question, yes I could see an idiot Muslim terrorist making that trip. Look at how many women he could rape on the way and no one would care. It would be an adventure for him, it’s not like he would suffer because of the trip. Those guys are well financed.

Really? Wow...Trump voters have less common sense than I thought. I recall reading that the 9/11 terrorists indulged in several luxuries before taking their life in their jihad. But even if he was as stupid as a republican in flyover America, if he raped 50 women a day on the trip, why do we care? We weren't about to let the women in this country anyways. And...the goal is to do something bad to AMERICA...walking across Mexico to get shot by border patrol most likely won't even get him 35 virgins.

Really? Wow...Trump voters have less common sense than I thought. I recall reading that the 9/11 terrorists indulged in several luxuries before taking their life in their jihad. But even if he was as stupid as a republican in flyover America, if he raped 50 women a day on the trip, why do we care? We weren't about to let the women in this country anyways. And...the goal is to do something bad to AMERICA...walking across Mexico to get shot by border patrol most likely won't even get him 35 virgins.
I can’t tell you why criminals do what they do. How many are incarcerated? How many are on parole but still do stupid ****? Idiotsvstill shoplift with cameras everywhere. Makes no sense to me nor do I try to understand. People do stupid stuff fifty percent create chaos and the other fifty percent cleans up the mess.

I can’t tell you why criminals do what they do. How many are incarcerated? How many are on parole but still do stupid ****? Idiotsvstill shoplift with cameras everywhere. Makes no sense to me nor do I try to understand. People do stupid stuff fifty percent create chaos and the other fifty percent cleans up the mess.
So the Muslims were travelling to Guatemala and walking across Mexico, raping women along the way so that they could come to America and.....shoplift?

Latest posts