Don't let a little rain stop you

KCFlyer

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
From a round of golf at Bedminster or Mar a Lago....but don't get wet going to honor fallen American soldiers from 100 years ago. Maybe the bone spurs were acting up. It used to be a battlefield after all.

With all the umbrellas it would have been difficult to almost impossible for people to see him. They would have gone out there for nothing. And, the Donald had a new perm--a lot puffier. You wouldn't want the common folk to miss that, now would you?

He made it today, you happy now? A whole thread just to display your ignorance. When was the last time you were there or Arlington for that matter?

He made it today, you happy now? A whole thread just to display your ignorance. When was the last time you were there or Arlington for that matter?

Not really. Because I can pretty confidently say that a Marine helicopter most likely has made trips in the rain from Bedminster NJ to Washington DC to pick him up from golf outings. Trump was shamed into going.

I wasn't there. However my grandfather was. While WW 1 was going on. He didn't want to be there, but he was. AND....he was being shot at when he was there. My grandfather had a job that would have prevented president bone spurs from ever having.

Back then, the war was in trenches. But they didn't have radios to communicate. To do that, they had a "messenger" who had to run between trenches to deliver messages to other commanders. My granddad did that. He got shot at. He never got hit.

But in between runs, he DID crawl out of a trench to pull one of his buddies who had been shot out of harms way. I have some letters my granddad wrote to his dad back in the day. Each letter talked about buddies who weren't around any more. They were killed. They were buried in that field that Trump couldn't make it to because of rain. So while I haven't been there, my granddad was...back when the grave was dug.

Trump took a knee. It's like an NFL player putting his hand over his heart on Monday morning...a day late and a dollar short.

A picture is worth a thousand words...no meme needed

raindrops.jpeg

However, note that he has a MAGA cap on (I think). While this will mess up his perm, it won't be as bad as getting that perm soaking wet. It can be fixed with a fluff out and a combing. (Respray of hair net also probably.)

The French really should have thought ahead and arranged for better weather. Anyone can tell that his "do" is important to him.

However, note that he has a MAGA cap on (I think). While this will mess up his perm, it won't be as bad as getting that perm soaking wet. It can be fixed with a fluff out and a combing. (Respray of hair net also probably.)

The French really should have thought ahead and arranged for better weather. Anyone can tell that his "do" is important to him.
Not a "MAGA" cap. But even if it was, what's the big deal? And if all you can come up with is some dumb statements about the rain,....... By God I do believe we have a great Pres!!!

Last edited:
Not a "MAGA" cap. But even if it was, what's the big deal? And if all you can come up with is some dumb statements about the rain,....... By God I do believe we have a great Pres!!!

What's the big deal? Hmmm let's try something here. Let's say that Barak Obama was in France. And it was the 100th anniversary of the end of "the Great War". And it was held at a cemetery....a cemetery where hundreds of American soldiers died. And it was raining. And he opted not to go. I remember the hell he caught for saluting a Marine while holding a cup of coffee...I wonder what you would have said had he not bothered with a 50 mile car ride to honor fallen Americans.

Because that's what your man did. I guess he likes soldiers that don't get killed.

What's the big deal? Hmmm let's try something here. Let's say that Barak Obama was in France. And it was the 100th anniversary of the end of "the Great War". And it was held at a cemetery....a cemetery where hundreds of American soldiers died. And it was raining. And he opted not to go. I remember the hell he caught for saluting a Marine while holding a cup of coffee...I wonder what you would have said had he not bothered with a 50 mile car ride to honor fallen Americans.

Because that's what your man did. I guess he likes soldiers that don't get killed.
Again K.C.you are trying to imply something that I didn't say.......Nice try! What I did say was it was no big deal if he was wearing a "MAGA" hat, or not.