Ed20s Available On Code Share Flights

tadjr

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
TPA
www.airlineforums.com
Was just checking some flights for vacation and the website brought up code share flights as an alternative and said they were available for the ED20s. Didnt know that this was a possibility, but good to know in case you need to get somewhere we dont fly our own planes to and dont want to take a chance non-reving. At $198 rt TPA-SEA in peak season, thats a great price to not worry about getting bumped.

Tad...

I was under the impression at ED20's were available only on US and not codeshare, If that is truly the case and its is now available on codeshare, than you would be correct as it opens a whole new ballgame.... Can you site, where in Focus that it is permissable?... Last time I looked up and purchased ED20 it was US only and it specifically stated cannot be used on codeshares, if that has changed, I personally welcome the change...... BTW its been a long time since we have chatted, hope all is well with you... if you ever get to DC again, look me up... :rolleyes: :up: :up: :up:

I didnt see it in any manual, but when I was on the hub checking flights, it offered conx via codeshare flights as a possibility. In the past (with the TWFT) it showed the codeshare flights but the box to check them was blanked out and said, not available on codeshare flights. I would think since you can book ED20s on the Hub, it would blank out the flights that werent available like the TWFT tickets. Maybe its just another computer glitch, but it was showing available to book. :unsure:
Hanging in there for now. Havent been thru DC since last summer.

:( Checked with the training dept this week (Had Star Alliance training class) and he said no to the ED20s on codeshare. He said its just a computer glitch. (surprised about that, not). Just wanted to pass on the info. Sorry to get anyones hopes up.

Back