Egypt Looking for Change?

But did Bush lie about being on the boat ?
OH no....it was there for the world to see...send in the troops...get in a little golf...a little fishing...mispronounce Saddam and hope that would win you the next election. Don't know how the Bush boys slept at night knowing American servicemen were dying as they frolicked.

OH no....it was there for the world to see...send in the troops...get in a little golf...a little fishing...mispronounce Saddam and hope that would win you the next election. Don't know how the Bush boys slept at night knowing American servicemen were dying as they frolicked.

Much like our savior and Lord Obama hiding under the desk while a few good men gave it their all in Benghazi?

Much like our savior and Lord Obama hiding under the desk while a few good men gave it their all in Benghazi?

And while you are outraged about Ben GAyzee, you are apparently outraged that we did NOT intervene in the military coup against the Muslim Brotherhood. What side are you on again?

And while you are outraged about Ben GAyzee, you are apparently outraged that we did NOT intervene in the military coup against the Muslim Brotherhood. What side are you on again?

I must have missed the military coup in Benghazi........

Haven't you seen Lord Obama saying there was no coup so Maverick can't shut off US funding to the Brotha's in the Hood?

Egypt-Obama-Morsi.jpg

We are intervening Pal.

Keep focusing on BenGayzee and you'll see another democrat elected in 2016. I'm asking you what Kerry should have done that have you complimenting him instead of bitching about him being on a boat.

Keep focusing on BenGayzee and you'll see another democrat elected in 2016. I'm asking you what Kerry should have done that have you complimenting him instead of bitching about him being on a boat.

Looks like the truth would have been the best avenue of attack, but this administration has a terrible habit of lying.
WH press office said he was at work 'monitoring the situation closely' and some reporter called BS and WH PO still maintained he was 'closely monitoring the situation' chained to his desk and dedicated to his country until said reporter published pic's of Kerry Swift boating his self on his yacht.

So what was it, at his desk or out boating? I don't believe your hero, GWB made any attempt to lie as to his whereabouts with the stuff you pointed out.

Looks like the truth would have been the best avenue of attack, but this administration has a terrible habit of lying.
WH press office said he was at work 'monitoring the situation closely' and some reporter called BS and WH PO still maintained he was 'closely monitoring the situation' chained to his desk and dedicated to his country until said reporter published pic's of Kerry Swift boating his self on his yacht.

So what was it, at his desk or out boating? I don't believe your hero, GWB made any attempt to lie as to his whereabouts with the stuff you pointed out.

I'm still confused...Kerry didn't do anything regardless of where he was, so I guess that means that you feel he and Obama should have done something the help the Muslim Brotherhood repel the coup.

How many Americans died, during the military coup, against the Muslim Brotherhood ?

How many Americans died, during the military coup, against the Muslim Brotherhood ?

None. And you, dell and all the other righties appear to be outraged by that. I mean, if Kerry wasn't going to do anything, why does it matter where he was? It sounds like you wanted us to swoop in and protect the democratically elected government in Egypt. Which it the Muslim Brotherhood. Is that what we should have done? If not, you're just bitching for the sake of bitching.

None. And you, dell and all the other righties appear to be outraged by that. I mean, if Kerry wasn't going to do anything, why does it matter where he was? It sounds like you wanted us to swoop in and protect the democratically elected government in Egypt. Which it the Muslim Brotherhood. Is that what we should have done? If not, you're just bitching for the sake of bitching.

Why don't you man up and admit its another case of the Obama administration lying to its citizens. Its you who are bitching for the sake of bitching.

Why don't you man up and admit its another case of the Obama administration lying to its citizens. Its you who are bitching for the sake of bitching.
It didn't bother me that Kerry was on a boat. The issue wasn't where he was, it's what he did or didn't do. IMHO, he did the right thing. To harp about him being on a boat is just bitching.

It didn't bother me that Kerry was on a boat. The issue wasn't where he was, it's what he did or didn't do. IMHO, he did the right thing. To harp about him being on a boat is just bitching.

If the issue wasn't where he was, why did WH lie twice covering his asszz?

To present the illusion that they were 'monitoring the situation closely'

Besides, you attempt to make this a Benghazi type sortie which it never was. Swiftie has no authority to send in troops as you should have learned in Libya.

If the issue wasn't where he was, why did WH lie twice covering his asszz?

To present the illusion that they were 'monitoring the situation closely'

Besides, you attempt to make this a Benghazi type sortie which it never was. Swiftie has no authority to send in troops as you should have learned in Libya.

Again...I don't care where he was. Obama's a wussy who is afraid of the Bengayzee republicans, who would have been in an uproar even if they admitted Kerry was on a boat. You know that as well as I do. So the wuss lied. BFD. The administration did EXACTLY what you would wanted the to do in Egypt. But you are more focused finding something to #### about.

Again...I don't care where he was. Obama's a wussy who is afraid of the Bengayzee republicans, who would have been in an uproar even if they admitted Kerry was on a boat. You know that as well as I do. So the wuss lied. BFD. The administration did EXACTLY what you would wanted the to do in Egypt. But you are more focused finding something to #### about.

The wuss lied....it was in fact the US government that lied......but you fail to see that.
As far as the US gov't doing anything in Egypt......WTF do you think they should have done? Wasn't our dance, dude.

It still looks like you are the whiner regarding this issue. What do you think the US should have done with Obama's hand picked Muslim Brotherhood administration?

They were doing some humanitarian works beheading and crucifying Christians, raping western reporters, burning Christians homes and places of worship.

You know, good deeds among mortal men., all supported by the Obama administration, and WTF, lets send them a bunch of F-16's so they can go toe to toe with our long time allie, Israel, who is now totally surrounded by radical Islam intent on their extermination....and supported by the azzzhole you put into office......Hey man, WTF?

Latest posts

Back