Election year 2020

As a Father, I see nothing wrong with those pictures.... But as a Vietnam vet, I see a lot wrong with this one!
96790243_2763991923723231_3045265373462003712_o.jpg

Do you have a daughter? I do. And sitting on daddy's lap went away before she started kindergarten.....it didn't continue well into middle school.
K.C.. You, my friend, have a dirty mind!

And the Democrats are pushing for a "vote by mail' election? What a joke!

South Carolina
South Carolina election ballots reportedly found in Maryland this week
Super-Tuesday-II-AP-11.jpg

As a Father, I see nothing wrong with those pictures.... But as a Vietnam vet, I see a lot wrong with this one!
96790243_2763991923723231_3045265373462003712_o.jpg

You'd let your teenage daughter sit on you lap? I'll hug mine, but my lap is a non sitting space. If yours is, then it's a bit easier to see why you like Trump. And Jane Fonda has nothing to do with Donald Trump getting a woody for his daughter.

And if we need to relate Jane Fonda to Donald Trump...while Americans were dying, Jane Fonda was with enemy troops. At the same time, while Americans were dying, Donald Trump did his part by navigating the vaginal minefields in NYC (in his personal Vietnam) since he couldn't be in Vietnam due to bone spurs that prevented him from walking long distance. That's probably why he's never golfed without a cart.

And thank you for your service. But what are your thoughts about this? Would you compare your time in Vietnam to avoiding syphillus?

That's the patriot you voted for.

Last edited:

Trump: 'I tested very positively in another sense so—this morning. Yeah. I tested positively toward negative, right. So, I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning I tested negative.' yep he's stable genus alrighty!!

I agree it is a bit odd but I would not call it perverse.
OKay....if Biden did the same thing with his daughter. If he kissed her on the lips...if he held her by the hips when he kissed her...would you feel the same, or would it just be Creepy Joe? My daughter played volleyball so all thru high school and college, I knew a LOT of dads with daughters and I can't recall a single one who showed that much "affection" to their teenage girl. You all want to paint Biden as a pervert, but you give a pass to the man who does that to his own daughter. Let me ask you...if your daughter was in a beauty pageant and made it to the Miss America competition, would you understand it if the owner of the pageant walked into her dressing area where she was half naked and felt that it was his right since he owned the pageant, or would you take the pervert by the arm and drag him out of there. I know what I would do....but I'm curious about what a Trump supporter would do.

Or...would you go on a national radio talk show where the host called your daughter "a real piece of ass"....and AGREE with him?

OKay....if Biden did the same thing with his daughter. If he kissed her on the lips...if he held her by the hips when he kissed her...would you feel the same, or would it just be Creepy Joe?
I have seen no photo or video of Trump doing that (though I HAVE seen video of Biden doing that). That was not the content of the photos posted on this forum. Have you actually seen Trump do that or are you just going off on a tangent?

My daughter played volleyball so all thru high school and college, I knew a LOT of dads with daughters and I can't recall a single one who showed that much "affection" to their teenage girl.
Just because you never saw it does not mean it never happened.

You all want to paint Biden as a pervert, but you give a pass to the man who does that to his own daughter.
Does what exactly?

Let me ask you...if your daughter was in a beauty pageant and made it to the Miss America competition, would you understand it if the owner of the pageant walked into her dressing area where she was half naked and felt that it was his right since he owned the pageant, or would you take the pervert by the arm and drag him out of there. I know what I would do....but I'm curious about what a Trump supporter would do.
First off this fantasy you have concocted is an absurd comparison. Typical liberal smoke.

Second if I had a minor daughter I would not allow her to participate in a beauty contest. If you ask me something like that is just a magnet for pervs.

Or...would you go on a national radio talk show where the host called your daughter "a real piece of ass"....and AGREE with him?
I would probably be stunned for a bit due to the audacity. After I collected myself I would no doubt be pissed off. I have no knowledge of this event happening but I am sure any host that made that statement on open air would be out of a job the next day. If not then you have to wonder if the comment was premeditated with intent and motive.

You never saw it so it didn't happen. If you did see it, you fall back on Trump's don't believe what you see.

Sounds like a fantasy world.

I have seen no photo or video of Trump doing that (though I HAVE seen video of Biden doing that). That was not the content of the photos posted on this forum. Have you actually seen Trump do that or are you just going off on a tangent?
I just posted two pictures of Trump with a teenage Ivanka on his lap. Did you not see those?

Just because you never saw it does not mean it never happened.
you got me there....but tell me....if a had a photo of a friend with his teenage daughter on his lap, what would your thoughts be about that?

Does what exactly?
Has his teenage daughter on his lap. Agrees with a national radio host that his daughter is a piece of ass. Tells a national talk show that if she wasn't his daughter, perhaps he'd be dating her. And considering he calls her "beautiful" and agrees that she is a fine piece of ass, I think we all know what "dating" means.

First off this fantasy you have concocted is an absurd comparison. Typical liberal smoke.

Typical Trump braggadocio https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ndressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html

Second if I had a minor daughter I would not allow her to participate in a beauty contest. If you ask me something like that is just a magnet for pervs.
Absolutely no argument from me, however the guy you are defending OWNS the Miss Univers pageant, and as the owner, feels that it's his right to check out dressing rooms whenever he wants. Think about that...you think those pageants are a magnet for pervs...yet you are defending a guy who bought the damn magnet.

I would probably be stunned for a bit due to the audacity. After I collected myself I would no doubt be pissed off. I have no knowledge of this event happening but I am sure any host that made that statement on open air would be out of a job the next day. If not then you have to wonder if the comment was premeditated with intent and motive.

It's out there....Trump not only not taking offense....he agreed. Could you give me your thoughts on this pervert

Last edited: