Election year 2020

You know, if I lived in this man's State, there's a good chance I'd vote for him!

bidenjoe_061120getty_oped.jpg
Biden's record-setting tax increases will take your money — and your job

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...0Q3DUgzxDmfYTHdsP04Cra-ysutl1t62nJjnhUUEzeRNw

Since the BUFFOON ballooned the US debt because of a HUGE Tax cut for his big $$$ cronies, it's will soon be time to pay for 'that'. Taxing the Millionaires and Billionaires is a perfect place to start.
'What goes around, comes around' !

Biden/2020 !!

The only people who will "pay" for it are those who can least afford. The average worker will foot the bill for those tax increases. Monetarily or otherwise. Increased costs, higher taxes, and a loss of jobs seems like a recipe for disaster right now.

Good questions! Think she'll get any answers?......I'll bet not from that group!

The only people who will "pay" for it are those who can least afford. The average worker will foot the bill for those tax increases. Monetarily or otherwise. Increased costs, higher taxes, and a loss of jobs seems like a recipe for disaster right now.

Well Big Tex, lets hope that the " People " that you've mentioned, will REMEMBER THAT, on 11/03 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts