Election year 2020

120124148_1842412949250112_2756931001427913338_n.jpg

Written by my daughter, but I totally agree!.......... Debate thoughts: Biden did much better than I expected, no glaring "senior moments," yet his overly patronizing tone about "the American people at home" as he looked into the camera was really annoying. Also, rumors of him being wired/hooked up to an iv are interesting. Trump... got off to a good start, but quickly got defensive as he was ganged up on by the moderator, and extra time was given to Biden. Trump's obvious comfort zone is anything economics-related and Biden couldn't keep up there. Trying to find a positive to put in here for Biden but can't think of much other than I wish someone had counted the number of times he said, "Here's the deal..." lol... it was a mess. If Chris Wallace is the best they could find for an "unbiased" moderator then the rest will be real trainwrecks. I'm looking forward to Pence vs. Harris though

Written by my dog who doesn’t care if you agree.

Trump drooled like he missed his rabies shot. Barked like a dog who’s scaring people days passed when he couldn’t wait until he was outside to pee. Better hope he doesn’t go to the pound, completely unadoptable, even the Proud Boys have standards.

Biden was the patient adult dog in the room. Had seen the angry mutt act in the past and knew it was all bark. Best you can do for an untrainable, unadoptable, congenitally defective dog is throw him in a fenced yard with a long chain. Biden and Wallace did just that.

Speaking of Forgetting, (or NOT forgetting, 'Short Arm Inspector', Insp69), I hope to GOD you've got your PROZAC already, locked in a Safe Place at Home, Because my Severely DIM - WITTED Friend, YOU are need it DESPERATELY, Very Soon !!

Because Your BOY', is a " D E A D man W A L K I N G " !!

"LA..LA..LA..LA,........LA..LA..LA..LA,........HEY..HEY..HEY..HEY, GOODBYE" M F !!!

Speaking of Forgetting, (or NOT forgetting, 'Short Arm Inspector', Insp69), I hope to GOD you've got your PROZAC already, locked in a Safe Place at Home, Because my Severely DIM - WITTED Friend, YOU are need it DESPERATELY, Very Soon !!

Because Your BOY', is a " D E A D man W A L K I N G " !!

"LA..LA..LA..LA,........LA..LA..LA..LA,........HEY..HEY..HEY..HEY, GOODBYE" M F !!!
Calm down Bears! ..... It ain't over yet!