European Polution Law

Euro Meatball

Apr 8, 2010
If you wish to see the start of this subject please go to AA forum "Flying to Europe just got more interesting!"

I am not an eco warrior or very green. I try to evaluate what I see and what I think I know, and then come to a conclusion. Pollution is not a natural or good thing. The using up of the earth resources at the rate we are, is not a good thing. If the Euro carbon tax will help, I don’t know. In a sense, that is not important, in light of the political tax issue on flights over Europe.
I had to research, and found a web site that compares what is a liberal and what is a conservative in the US. Yes and proud. I do not beleave that it is right that bankers and CEOs should walk away with my hard earned cash.

How much does the US fossil industry spends paying off politicians, ops!! I’m mean lobby, so that they can “get the message over” to the voters? (= brainwash)

I sometimes have doubts about Democracy, especially what it has become, and where it’s going. For good or for bad, Democracy is what have, for the present.

Now, the bottom line. I am told that USA is Democracy .We in Europe think we’re Democracies. 27 of us have banded together to form the EU. We rarely agree on much.
But an effort to reduce carbon emissions over OUR skies is something we’ve managed to agree on. If it will work, again I don’t know. We do NOT need permission from some of you, Hilary Clinton, the US Senate or the North American Airline industry (how much money did they spend lobbying?) to place this on OUR law books. So who really practices Dictatorship and Democracy?

So somebody wants us screwed. Not worth talking about, but fine.
You don’t want to fly to Europe. Fine
For the isolationists. You really need to get out a bit more. Book a flight to the moon and look at OUR planet Earth. Cheaper, buy a poster from NASA. But if you think that you’re the only one on the planet or the rest of us don't matter, fine
You don’t need Mass Transit systems in North America but belittle ours. Fine.
By the way, we have our very own Disney, which is served a high-speed rail link, as well as public transport. The French run it. But fine.
Some of you feel you should retaliate. How? By using the same law in the US. Fine
Democracy at work. Fine
:rolleyes:

Must be more lies from the libtards or I’ll just stick my head in sand

Visit www.citymayors.com/environment/polluted_uscities.html

Democracy at work
From wikipedia
"Energy lobby" is the umbrella term used to name the paid representatives of large fossil fuel (oil, gas, coal) and electric utilities corporations who attempt to influence governmental policy. So-called Big Oil companies such as ExxonMobil, Royal Dutch Shell, BP, Total S.A., Koch Industries, Chevron Corporation, and ConocoPhillips are amongst the largest corporations associated with the energy lobby. General Electric, Southern Co., First Energy, and the Edison Electric Institute are among the influential electric utilities corporations. Both electric companies and big oil and gas companies are consistently among the ten highest-spending industrial lobbyists.In the 2006 election cycle, oil and gas companies contributed over $19 million to political campaigns. 82% of that money went to Republican candidates, while the remaining 18% went to Democrats. In 2004, oil and gas companies contributed over $25 million to political campaigns, donating 80% of that money to Republicans. In the 2000 elections, over $34 million was contributed, with 78% of that money going to Republicans. Electric utilities also heavily favor Republicans; their contributions have recently ranged between $15-20 million. From 2003-2006, the energy lobby also contributed $58.3 million to state-level campaigns. By comparison, alternative energy interests contributed around half a million dollars in the same time period.

If you wish to see the start of this subject please go to AA forum "Flying to Europe just got more interesting!"

I am not an eco warrior or very green. I try to evaluate what I see and what I think I know, and then come to a conclusion. Pollution is not a natural or good thing. The using up of the earth resources at the rate we are, is not a good thing. If the Euro carbon tax will help, I don’t know. In a sense, that is not important, in light of the political tax issue on flights over Europe.
I had to research, and found a web site that compares what is a liberal and what is a conservative in the US. Yes and proud. I do not beleave that it is right that bankers and CEOs should walk away with my hard earned cash.

How much does the US fossil industry spends paying off politicians, ops!! I’m mean lobby, so that they can “get the message over” to the voters? (= brainwash)

I sometimes have doubts about Democracy, especially what it has become, and where it’s going. For good or for bad, Democracy is what have, for the present.

Now, the bottom line. I am told that USA is Democracy .We in Europe think we’re Democracies. 27 of us have banded together to form the EU. We rarely agree on much.
But an effort to reduce carbon emissions over OUR skies is something we’ve managed to agree on. If it will work, again I don’t know. We do NOT need permission from some of you, Hilary Clinton, the US Senate or the North American Airline industry (how much money did they spend lobbying?) to place this on OUR law books. So who really practices Dictatorship and Democracy?

So somebody wants us screwed. Not worth talking about, but fine.
You don’t want to fly to Europe. Fine
For the isolationists. You really need to get out a bit more. Book a flight to the moon and look at OUR planet Earth. Cheaper, buy a poster from NASA. But if you think that you’re the only one on the planet or the rest of us don't matter, fine
You don’t need Mass Transit systems in North America but belittle ours. Fine.
By the way, we have our very own Disney, which is served a high-speed rail link, as well as public transport. The French run it. But fine.
Some of you feel you should retaliate. How? By using the same law in the US. Fine
Democracy at work. Fine
:rolleyes:

Must be more lies from the libtards or I’ll just stick my head in sand

Visit www.citymayors.com/environment/polluted_uscities.html

Democracy at work
From wikipedia
"Energy lobby" is the umbrella term used to name the paid representatives of large fossil fuel (oil, gas, coal) and electric utilities corporations who attempt to influence governmental policy. So-called Big Oil companies such as ExxonMobil, Royal Dutch Shell, BP, Total S.A., Koch Industries, Chevron Corporation, and ConocoPhillips are amongst the largest corporations associated with the energy lobby. General Electric, Southern Co., First Energy, and the Edison Electric Institute are among the influential electric utilities corporations. Both electric companies and big oil and gas companies are consistently among the ten highest-spending industrial lobbyists.In the 2006 election cycle, oil and gas companies contributed over $19 million to political campaigns. 82% of that money went to Republican candidates, while the remaining 18% went to Democrats. In 2004, oil and gas companies contributed over $25 million to political campaigns, donating 80% of that money to Republicans. In the 2000 elections, over $34 million was contributed, with 78% of that money going to Republicans. Electric utilities also heavily favor Republicans; their contributions have recently ranged between $15-20 million. From 2003-2006, the energy lobby also contributed $58.3 million to state-level campaigns. By comparison, alternative energy interests contributed around half a million dollars in the same time period.

Hey aren't you guys that are being over run by Muslims? There's some pollution we could all do without............

Hey aren't you guys that are being over run by Muslims? There's some pollution we could all do without............
Agreed
Estimated 2009
Muslim Population
United States 2,454,000 million
and we try not to let them fly into buildings. we make them go by bus
There but for the grace of god go we

First I go to Europe usually once or twice a year so I do indeed "Get Out More"

Here's a thought for you to chew on as you fornicate with you asinine pollution laws.

Here's the Proposal:

How about the USA will go along with the program as written by the EU?

In exchange the USA will withdraw every single soldier stationed within the confines of the EU? Since our Military won't be there, will take all of our Civilian Personnel that are US Citizens and send them home as well. This way all the people waiting in bread lines will have cleaner air to breathe. Sound like a Plan?

Oh and I forgot the Federal Reserve will not bail you out of debt because we'll be doing away with the Fed? That OK.

Don't you have a date with your inflatable Ron Paul doll?

Fire your writer, Dog.

Wonder_Dog.jpg

Leg humping at ten.....

First I go to Europe usually once or twice a year so I do indeed "Get Out More"

Here's a thought for you to chew on as you fornicate with you asinine pollution laws.

Here's the Proposal:

How about the USA will go along with the program as written by the EU?

In exchange the USA will withdraw every single soldier stationed within the confines of the EU? Since our Military won't be there, will take all of our Civilian Personnel that are US Citizens and send them home as well. This way all the people waiting in bread lines will have cleaner air to breathe. Sound like a Plan?

Oh and I forgot the Federal Reserve will not bail you out of debt because we'll be doing away with the Fed? That OK.
Don't pay the tax...Don't even bother coming...Americans like you we can do without anyway
(appolgy to the rest of you for calling him an American.)
But you do have a good plan
Each year, Germany contributes nearly $1 billion to the upkeep of
U.S. bases in Germany. (Council on Foreign Relations)
That should feed one hell of a breadline in our cleaner air.
With 34,000 American residents, Kaiserslautern is the largest
American community outside of the United States.
(City of Kaiserslautern)
Most shop at the PX and get discounted fuel for their gas eaters.
How much housing and land will that free up?.
"as you fornicate with you asinine pollution laws" Pressume you ment "your asinine pollution laws". Correct, I will ,with OUR asinine pollution laws

You and the brain dead wonderdog should get togeather, you would make a wonderful couple

Don't pay the tax...Don't even bother coming...Americans like you we can do without anyway
(City of Kaiserslautern)
"as you fornicate with you asinine pollution laws" Pressume you ment "your asinine pollution laws". Correct, I will ,with OUR asinine pollution laws

You and the brain dead wonderdog should get togeather, you would make a wonderful couple

WOW! A whole Billion Dollars? That's like you or I buying Merkel a 6 pack of Stella Artois in comparison to the US Military budget. We've borne an unfair proportion of Europe's defense since May 7, 1945. Not to mention the fact that shortly the Federal Reserve will be buying Europe's debt to avoid an economic collapse of the Euro. Where you are today with your Nanny State debt ridden Government is where we're headed and truth is Europe will be AWOL when it comes time to return the favor.

Reactions: 1 person
(City of Kaiserslautern)

Good point.....an American pull out from Europe will suddenly force all you to cover your own military expenses for defense and most likely end the European Union, finally collapsing your failing economic situation in one fell swoop.

What do you think it would cost the EuroMarixists to pay their own military costs or better yet, reimburse the US for costs of rebuilding and defending you swine from Ivan for some 60 years?
Surely a billion would be a drop in the bucket...... :lol:

The Bird and the Dog are free spirited members of this forum, maybe its you who need to look into the mirror and make a wonderful couple....

Reactions: 1 person