European Polution Law

We are in the 'stans due to their proximity to the black gold across the pond.

We are in the 'stans due to their proximity to the black gold across the pond.

You hep to the mineral possibilities for hi-tech elec in the ground in Afghanistan?

ME Black gold is cool, but it looks more and more like the diminishing US reserves are a

propaganda tool of the Eco-Wonks...

Well folks some of you have been busy. I just got up. 4 am here.. and off to work I go. Have to meet and catapult out yet another military charter. From where to where. Military secret. Some years back the US government gave me a medal for flying with the troops. So this Euromaxits and swine has done, and still doing, his bit for the land of the brave and the free :ph34r:

Well folks some of you have been busy. I just got up. 4 am here.. and off to work I go. Have to meet and catapult out yet another military charter. From where to where. Military secret. Some years back the US government gave me a medal for flying with the troops. So this Euromaxits and swine has done, and still doing, his bit for the land of the brave and the free :ph34r:

I'll buy you a Heiny some time Pal.....

Some my best friends EuroMarxists....

I'll buy you a Heiny some time Pal.....

Some my best friends EuroMarxists....

Heiny is Dutch Beer. Want to impress? Then go with Ayinger Celebrator, a very nice Doppelbock brewed in Aying, Germany. Rate Beer scores it a 100 out of 100. I've had it both here in the states and in the Fatherland. It is truly one of the best beers in the world. It's also one of the few larger breweries not owned by InBev, SAB/Miller, Diagio or Molson-Coors.

I got a medal too. For doing the same thing.

Didn't like what the troops were sent for. But wanted them to get home safely.

Unfortunately, some paint our friends as enemies.

Not saying some 'friends' aren't.

I got a medal too. For doing the same thing.

Didn't like what the troops were sent for. But wanted them to get home safely.

Unfortunately, some paint our friends as enemies.

Not saying some 'friends' aren't.
:ph34r: I was in the first one. It was quite impressive roar across the desert in a 747, especially at a couple of thousand feet, sitting behind the pilot.
:( sad was the wondering how many of the GI were going to make it back.
:) Many many more than I thought,did.

Say what?

us-bases.jpg

Each star represents a U.S. military base.
You still haven't quite got it.
How many of these bases will be available if the missiles are being thrown around and Non Muslims start killing Muslims. It's OK for for them to kill each other, because they are a different shade of green, but not for the rest of us. That is Jihad. Example: Saudi is a keg ready to blow up. Half the country is waiting to kill the Saudi Royals, followed by non believers.So you will only have the bases there for a short time, if at all.
And it's all very well having stars on the map,what are their actual assets. How well will they survive first and second strike. A bit like Pearl Harbor and that was in your back yard, not a few thousand miles away.

You still haven't quite got it.
How many of these bases will be available if the missiles are being thrown around and Non Muslims start killing Muslims. It's OK for for them to kill each other, because they are a different shade of green, but not for the rest of us. That is Jihad. Example: Saudi is a keg ready to blow up. Half the country is waiting to kill the Saudi Royals, followed by non believers.So you will only have the bases there for a short time, if at all.
And it's all very well having stars on the map,what are their actual assets. How well will they survive first and second strike. A bit like Pearl Harbor and that was in your back yard, not a few thousand miles away.

The Arab world wants the Islam Bomb done away with.The enemy of my enemy is my friend...

Guess you aren't hep to prepositioned munitions and supplies, eh?

You think Uncle Sam isn't ready for the big dance?

EuroMarx is a keg already blowing up...you wonks and your experiments in multiculturalism....LOL

The Arab world wants the Islam Bomb done away with.The enemy of my enemy is my friend...
Yea right . And where did the Saddam bio-chemical program go?

Guess you aren't hep to prepositioned munitions and supplies, eh?
Where .. in Europe?

You think Uncle Sam isn't ready for the big dance?
And his troops are waiting in the States? Of course they might be in Europe somewhere. And that's if they haven't all left, and gone back to the States because Uncle Sam doesn't like our pollution tax .

EuroMarx is a keg already blowing up...you wonks and your experiments in multiculturalism....LOL
Yea right . Another change of subject. By the way how are your Spanish classes getting on ?
What is a WASP and what % of them are there? What are the rest of you?

Back