FedEx amt's

speedbrake

Sep 9, 2006
Ok FedEx amt's, where are you? I know there are some watching this board since I've seen you post. Have you had enough of the "Purple Promise"? Step up and lets have something Fred doesn't want - station communication!!!!!!

Ok FedEx amt's, where are you? I know there are some watching this board since I've seen you post. Have you had enough of the "Purple Promise"? Step up and lets have something Fred doesn't want - station communication!!!!!!

hi speedbrake, i'm an amt but from cdg. purple promise is something we hear about but it doesn't really exist, isn't it. same sh.. as psp.
for the rest all ok in cdg except lot of work.
ps: if you're from ewr, please change his bloody tires on the md instead of oil'in it, and service this O2 bottles from the fwd cargo comp't(3&4).
and by the way there some nice mechs in ewr, like jungle jorge who is somewhere in florida @ this time(forgot the station)

Hi there ced,
No I'm not from ewr, but I sure can feel your frustration with those oil'd tires and brakes. Those #3/4 O2 bottles are the worst and take twice as long to service.
It's funny how the company knda dumped psp(people serving pilots / pilots screwing people) and chose this stupid facade they call purple promise. It is meaningless except to new hires and the public who believe something is really happening, it's purple and it's a promise, gee that sounds impresive!! Like when they killed the bz and stopped giving cash, now all you get is a manager sends an e-mail and says "bz to you", ya well don't waste your time. Anyway, do you still get alot of ewr mech's on temp assingment to cdg?
I've gotta jam......later on

Hi there ced,
No I'm not from ewr, but I sure can feel your frustration with those oil'd tires and brakes. Those #3/4 O2 bottles are the worst and take twice as long to service.
It's funny how the company knda dumped psp(people serving pilots / pilots screwing people) and chose this stupid facade they call purple promise. It is meaningless except to new hires and the public who believe something is really happening, it's purple and it's a promise, gee that sounds impresive!! Like when they killed the bz and stopped giving cash, now all you get is a manager sends an e-mail and says "bz to you", ya well don't waste your time. Anyway, do you still get alot of ewr mech's on temp assingment to cdg?
I've gotta jam......later on

hi speedbrake,
we used to have mechs from the us when we where not enough, they where from ewr,mem,anc,ind,lax and even one from nrt, but now we are enough(not if you see the work release and all the pireps, more and more a checks on md11)
same for us, e-mail bz with no cash.
from where are you in fact, just for curiosity;
see you

Well ced,
I must admit I was relunctant to give up my station at first knowing the rath of fedex, but if they want, they will get me anyway, i'm in ont. I don't know if you remember the big push for amfa we had a few years back. There were alot of risk taking amt's getting the info out. I was friends with them, and still am, but fred does have his ways. Almost every one of them has been fired. The company likes to put out notes and say they "separated" from the company, but trust me, the company laid low and waited for the right oppurtunity to have them "separated".
later...........

Latest posts

Back