Fleet Service Transition Agreement

Lets make sure that the people running the show give us the respect we deserve. Let us stick together and get a KickA$$ transition agreement.
Peace Out!

The trick to all of this is not budging. If one does not agree with the transition agreement, they should vote NO. We should all stand firm and fight for the basic tenets of the Barbeetantrums Manifesto. Let us hope that our leaders will not sway to the temptations of baksheesh and payola.

What would the Kid from Brooklyn say?

Hey Barbee, How about adding sick pay, and double time to your list? Oh, and how about how OT is awarded, available to senior agents first.

9) Restoration of original sick day policy. Full pay for the sick day.

10) Double time for the 7th consecutive day worked.

What does everyone think of the OT policy before I add it to the Barbeetantrums Manifesto?

9) Restoration of original sick day policy. Full pay for the sick day.

10) Double time for the 7th consecutive day worked.

What does everyone think of the OT policy before I add it to the Barbeetantrums Manifesto?
well why not get OT back to 4 hrs of time and a half and after that double time. Also get all outsourced cities back their jobs and mainline!

dont forget about the short term disability and long term disability the west GETS FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!

The trick to all of this is not budging. If one does not agree with the transition agreement, they should vote NO. We should all stand firm and fight for the basic tenets of the Barbeetantrums Manifesto. Let us hope that our leaders will not sway to the temptations of baksheesh and payola.

What would the Kid from Brooklyn say?

The way I understand it is we won't get to vote on the transition agreement.

I asked that question to an AGC with whom I had a rather lengthy phone conversation about many topics concerning this very topic the Transition Agreement.

I hope that we do indeed get to VOTE on any Agreement!!

My understanding is you don't, just like the CWA and ibt alliance members did not vote.

I know you all have your differences with what happened, but don't sit back and just complain, get involved, attend your meetings, let Canale and his "boys" know what you want and what you won't settle for.

Solidify and take on the company, not each other.

I know you all have your differences with what happened, but don't sit back and just complain, get involved, attend your meetings, let Canale and his "boys" know what you want and what you won't settle for.

Solidify and take on the company, not each other.
yeah well in vegas the IAM meeting started at 5 and peoples shifts get off at 630pm so no-one could talk. the old TWU member5ship will be the largest in vegas and people cant speak. People got there at 530 and the meeting was already over so what kind of meeting is a union meeting that lasts 20-25 minutes and no one can attend too?

yeah well in vegas the IAM meeting started at 5 and peoples shifts get off at 630pm so no-one could talk. the old TWU member5ship will be the largest in vegas and people cant speak. People got there at 530 and the meeting was already over so what kind of meeting is a union meeting that lasts 20-25 minutes and no one can attend too?
Welcome to the i.a.m.
i.m.o. its plain and simple, they didnt want tot hear what you had to say

Back