Flight Attendant Caught Sneaking Minis

Heinrich was a passenger on a flight and "observed" a f/a place a couple mini's in her bag. He felt he was put in a compromising position...to nark or not to nark. Of course, many people jumped all over him. I think he wanted to get real wound up so he would have an excuse to nark.

Heinrich was a passenger on a flight and "observed" a f/a place a couple mini's in her bag. He felt he was put in a compromising position...to nark or not to nark. Of course, many people jumped all over him. I think he wanted to get real wound up so he would have an excuse to nark.

I won my first grievance on a f/a terminated for placing minis in her bag. This was "back in the day" when we had Supvs. on board the 1011s. He saw the minis, and immediately told her to take off her smock, she would be going back to domicile (base) for a termination hearing. This was an easy one...As long as she was on the aircraft, the minis were in her "authorized" possesion. Had he let her walk off the airplane, then we would have had another story. Many times f/as leave their bags on seats. If you are getting minis for someone and get distracted, you "might" lay them on your bag 1. so they don't get lost 2. to remind you of the original task....Anyway, it worked for my f/a and she worked for 25 more years and was an excellent employee.

You have to hand it to her, she did beat the alcohol test. The reporter said that she blew .03%. Now my question is how the hell she do that??? :shock:

RIGHT!! LOL They probably should have drug tested her instead. She was on SOMETHING -- whether or not it was alcohol is inconsequential.

The moral to the the story; If your going to do drugs or something, don't do it in lexington. Who know where the rollers get their s :censored: t

Latest posts