Flight Attendant's Authorize Strike!

When Bronner and Lakefield back the employees into a corner and threaten them, don't be surprised if the employees try and fight back. It's too bad that it's come to this. It didn't have to. The U BOD had YEARS to straighten it out themselves, or fire the executive buffoons that sat on their rear ends and did NOTHING except collect big fat paychecks. This is 100% the fault of feckless management.

ELP_WN_Psgr said:

Well, I know it will hurt 320's and fliboi's feelings since I am gonna diss management.....but I would say the PRIMARY reason I recently booked away is that it galls me to see management treat employees and customers the way yours do.............................

[post="228763"][/post]​

Very well put ELP_WN
The reality is that Bronner started the booking away. I was not aware of Bronner's public statement until a young military customer came to our counter and asked my co-worker if we were going out of business. All the typing in the world will not help USA320 understand that there is a line you cross to go from "messenger" to being company stooge.

Bear96 said:
Now THERE'S a surprise.

You two make quite a team.

Add in PineyBob, and you could have a threesome.
[post="228700"][/post]​
Don't forget TransFlyGuy...... The Gruesome Foursome

USA320Pilot said:
With the loss of revenue deeper cost cuts will be necessary to make the POR work. Thus, the company could argue that any union who publicly discusses a strike is hurting revenue and thus should take deepr cuts to offset the revenue loss.
[post="228732"][/post]​

No they won't, because if they do, the unions will demand (and get) a trustee to run the place.

See, Bronner already went there months ago. By your logic, he needs to be cut for the good of the business.

With the loss of revenue deeper cost cuts will be necessary to make the POR work. Thus, the company could argue that any union who publicly discusses a strike is hurting revenue and thus should take deepr cuts to offset the revenue loss.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="228732"][/post]​
[/quote]
Thus, your friend, the other ass, Bronner, should be stripped of all management duties, since he has been driving customers away for months. Deeper cuts ,indeed....maybe in returns on investment. Greeter.

USA320Pilot said:
Both the CWA and the AFA have contributed to passengers "booking away" from the airline and this will likely be used against them in court, if necessary.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="228753"][/post]​
What about what Bruce and Dr. Dave say????

USA320Pilot said:
Both the CWA and the AFA have contributed to passengers "booking away" from the airline and this will likely be used against them in court, if necessary.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="228753"][/post]​

Why Don't you go GET A LIFE. When do you work? Do you post from the cockpit?? Why do you feel you have the right to blame any Union For what MANAGEMENT has Done?????

Go AFA Shut this airline Down!!!!!!

Rumors, its sick that you actually want the airline shut down. In fact its sick that a few "i do mean just a few' feel that way and actually blame management for everything thats happened. They blame management for 911, for the idustry in turmoil. The only blame i can place is on dave for not doing this when he had the chance in bk the last go around. If had had and had not tried to make this an employee friendly bk, we wouldnt be here again.

usfliboi said:
In fact its sick that a few "i do mean just a few' s
[post="228812"][/post]​

Sounds like you suffer from "head in the sand" syndrome.
U's management team is at the core of the collapse.

USA320Pilot said:
Biztraveller29:

Your point is well taken. The AFA press release will cause customers to book on other airlines and US Airways to lose more revenue.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="228732"][/post]​
AFA Doesnt need to do that kinda of press release..CHRYSTAL METH CITY does it ever time they open their traps. Everything from there is negative. They did this to themselves. What maybe we should have taken a vote that said.. GEEZZZ we are so sorry, we are pathetic workers, who LUV THIS CRAPPY co sooo much we will work for 10 $ an hour, no duty rigs, 7 days vac a year and no medical. CAUSE WE JUST LUV flyiin.. u need to get REAL. It was a strike authorization, nothing more nothing less.!!! B)

The afa will get their cuts, either imposed or voted in....and there will be no strike. please find another job if you don't like what's happening here.

The company doesn't owe you anything!

Back