Forbes Article on Trainer

he can give me whatever he wants.

it doesn't change that Trainer is working, fuel prices are down, and AA is facing more revenue headwinds in the marketplace than any other US airline

all of Frugal and your noise is an attempt to pretend that isn't true.

I am right... Wall Street doesn't like AA's report. AA"s LHR traffic is being impacted by DL. AA's execs said so

WorldTraveler said:
he can give me whatever he wants.

it doesn't change that Trainer is working, fuel prices are down, and AA is facing more revenue headwinds in the marketplace than any other US airline

all of Frugal and your noise is an attempt to pretend that isn't true.

I am right... Wall Street doesn't like AA's report. AA"s LHR traffic is being impacted by DL. AA's execs said so

Stop trying to deflect and change the subject.
You got tripped up in your own world of lies.
"DL's strategy with VS has already generated far more revenue for DL than any other airline partnership has for any other airline in the same period of time."
Come on, prove it!

Reactions: 2 people
Fuel prices are down due to the massive drop in the price of oil, not because DL bought a mothballed oil refinery.

Reactions: 1 person
southwind said:
Some people believe in thinking outside the box, no risk's, no reward (DL/Trainor) and others, like you and others here on these boards want them to fail....so be it!

Trainer does help DL with it's fuel expenses.  At a cost. Nobody is disputing that. 

However, nobody is going to buy the BS that DL/Trainer is having hurricane-like effects on the world-wide price of fuels. 

yes, it cost DL something to get Trainer going.

It has recouped more in lower fuel prices than they spent to get the refinery up and running.

no one except you said anything about hurricane like effects on price levels.

it's no wonder that it is easy to prove you wrong when you TRANSLATE as incorrectly as you do.

WorldTraveler said:
- The difference between the cost of jet fuel and diesel fuel has been changed because of Trainer.

- but anyone who reads the data and understands economics can clearly see that DL has redefined the jet fuel market

WorldTraveler said:
no one except you said anything about hurricane like effects on price levels.

The Whole Truth!

which hardly says the hurricane type effects you have claimed.

again, what you don't like is that DL is succeeding at a strategy that I said would work even though a lot of people including many analysts said wouldn't work.

At the same time, even though AA is far better off post-merger, it is facing many of the exact same hurdles esp. with regard to revenue that I said they would.

700UW said:
Fuel prices are down due to the massive drop in the price of oil, not because DL bought a mothballed oil refinery.
Come back and see me when fuel prices go back and I'm sure they will and then we'll discuss the benefits and downfalls of owning "Your Own" refinery.

Why are union goons so anti-company....whether unionized or not if the company does well, so will the employees....case in point, the bonus I'm receiving this Friday and the raise in April....or is it when a company is doing poorly you peeps believe you should still get raises and bonuses?

Union Goons?

Keep up the personal attacks when you criticize others for the same behavior you do, that is called being a hypocrite.

The executives keep getting raises and bonuses when the company is doing poorly, heck, Horton got paid $20 million to leave the new AA.

Being pro-union does not make someone anti-union, learn the concept and differences, every unionized employee wants their company to succeed, so yes even at unionized and non-unionized companies you will have people that dislike management and the company,but the majority want to see the company succeed and do will because they will share in the profitability with higher wages, and benefits.

WorldTraveler said:
which hardly says the hurricane type effects you have claimed.

again, what you don't like is that DL is succeeding at a strategy that I said would work even though a lot of people including many analysts said wouldn't work.

At the same time, even though AA is far better off post-merger, it is facing many of the exact same hurdles esp. with regard to revenue that I said they would.

First of all, it is you that hypes and over-exaggerates everything that DL does. 
Trainer is a perfect example.
Idolatry is a sin.
You should grow up and before making statements about the significance of Trainer on fuel prices consider i) the processing capacity of Trainer ii) processing capacity of other refineries iii) impact of other factors (demand, seasonality, etc.).

Oh, and again what a nice backhanded compliment you doled out to a DL competitor.

And lest we forget, when are you going to back up this fairy tale claim:
"DL's strategy with VS has already generated far more revenue for DL than any other airline partnership has for any other airline in the same period of time."

Still waiting ... ... ...

and yet AA said its revenue in LHR has been impacted by DL/VS' growth.

and AA is on track to be a shrinking airline based on RASM reductions and flat capacity.

congratulations!

WorldTraveler said:
and yet AA said its revenue in LHR has been impacted by DL/VS' growth.

and AA is on track to be a shrinking airline based on RASM reductions and flat capacity.

congratulations!

And yet the resident DL fankid cheerleader fraudster can't answer the 1 little question to back up his made up lie!

And it clearly pains you so much that you got caught lying that you are trying with all your might to change the subject.

Too bad it isn't working.

Reactions: 4 people
no, I said I don't care whether you believe what I said or not... and I'm not going to the trouble to find the evidence.

you have made the highly inaccurate conclusion that an unproven statement is a lie.

it is not a lie. It is simply unproven.

what is proven is that the economic situation that I predicted would happen with AA is exactly what is occurring - increased competition, weakened global economies, and increased labor costs that are larger than the revenue gains that AA was supposed to get with the elimination of US' pricing policies.

that is all Wall Street cares about.

WorldTraveler said:
no, I said I don't care whether you believe what I said or not... and I'm not going to the trouble to find the evidence.

you have made the highly inaccurate conclusion that an unproven statement is a lie.

it is not a lie. It is simply unproven.

what is proven is that the economic situation that I predicted would happen with AA is exactly what is occurring - increased competition, weakened global economies, and increased labor costs that are larger than the revenue gains that AA was supposed to get with the elimination of US' pricing policies.

that is all Wall Street cares about.

Translation:  I'm not going to find any evidence anywhere to back up the lies that I spew.

I am a liar and a fraudster.

Now I will deflect the subject, attempt to distract by changing the topic, because that is all I can do.

+1000000000000          Frugal  he sure is in need of real professional help   He Knows Not What He Writes on here and everyone sees right thru it.

Has that trainer even made a profit for DL vs the amt DL has spent on the trainer itself

Latest posts