Forbes Article on Trainer

the only translation is that you, like dozens of others before you, can't stand the factual criticism that I dish out regarding AA.

so your MO is to try to discredit me as if it that will change the data that comes from AA, the SEC, and the DOT among others.

the fundamentals of the AA/US merger were wrong.

all of the things that the "professional" analysts ignored are becoming real and your only option is to try to discredit me - so that you don't have to face the real scenario that I said would take place with AA and is in fact now becoming reality.

your attempts to discredit me won't change a thing with what happens with AA or my analysis and reporting of it.

DL's refinery is working. the increase in fuel prices is making even DL's hedge losses not near of the issue that a lot of people crowed that they would be.

700UW said:
Union Goons?
Keep up the personal attacks when you criticize others for the same behavior you do, that is called being a hypocrite.

The executives keep getting raises and bonuses when the company is doing poorly, heck, Horton got paid $20 million to leave the new AA.

Being pro-union does not make someone anti-union, learn the concept and differences, every unionized employee wants their company to succeed, so yes even at unionized and non-unionized companies you will have people that dislike management and the company,but the majority want to see the company succeed and do will because they will share in the profitability with higher wages, and benefits.

Dude! How many times have I called you out for personal attacks, in a topic you labeled "NO PERSONAL ATTACKS"!
Maybe it should have said "No Personal Attacks Against Me"!

A quote from you above, "Being pro-union does not make someone anti-union"..............err.................wtf?

You, "Every unionized employee wants their company to succeed".............then why do union goons peeps only mention Trainor, when its only negative?

WorldTraveler said:
the only translation is that you, like dozens of others before you, can't stand the factual criticism that I dish out regarding AA.

so your MO is to try to discredit me as if it that will change the data that comes from AA, the SEC, and the DOT among others.

You are a fraud and a liar.

You have never presented factual anything. 

You are worse than Trofim Lysenko with your DL-centric diatribes.

You have discredited yourself.

Reactions: 2 people
I have discredited nothing.

what you can't stand is that the fundamentals of the AA-US merger are not working, exactly as I said would be the case.

you can make this all about me, but if I was really wrong, then you wouldn't be as threatened as you clearly are.

you, like so many others before you, can't stand the fact that I said all along that AA would face a host of issues including increased competition in its most profitable core markets, having to pay labor a huge premium (which is really nothing but the pay raises that Parker should have paid his own people for years and the BK cuts AA people took) to get the merger done, while AA's own revenue cannot increase enough to cover the low yield traffic that was the backbone of US' network.

feel free to call me a fraud and liar if it makes you feel better.

your real problem is that the fundamentals of the AA/US merger were wrong from the beginning and as time passes, it will become more and more apparent that I was absolutely right. again.

Now the merger is a mistake - last I checked this is about A refinery

if you want to focus on the refinery, then we should have closed the thread a long time ago.

there is no publicly available data that shows that the refinery was a mistake.

It was profitable in the most recent quarter and has been before as well.

DL's fuel costs fell more because of the increased supply of jet fuel and the reduced crack spread than they did before DL opened Trainer.

a million other goal posts including whether DL's competitors gained anything, have never been mentioned by DL as goals.

the reason why so many here keep trying to argue that Trainer is a failure is to hide from the much larger business issues affected the issue.

DL's investment in Trainer amounts to less than a couple days worth of DL's passenger revenues.

and apparently you are unwilling to admit that your attempts at trying to prove me wrong aren't working.

The refinery is profitable and has reduced DL's fuel costs by far more than DL paid for it.

I think there are long lines of folks on here that have provided opposite data points that are verifiable and it is one preacher having trouble admiting things - seek some help

then if they are actually verifiable, you could have walked away and known you were right a long time ago.

it is precisely because many of the so-called data points which you and others think are indicative of performance in the market but actually aren't that I have been able to continue to make my points.

specific to the Trainer refinery, the article and many here cited the fact that DL's competitors received a benefit from DL's lower fuel costs... which ironically flies in the face of some people's arguments that the refinery did nothing to reduce the cost of jet fuel.

if Trainer didn't reduce the cost of jet fuel, then competitors couldn't have benefitted.

Trainer is doing what DL intended to do.

WorldTraveler said:
you can make this all about me, but if I was really wrong, then you wouldn't be as threatened as you clearly are.

You've made it all about yourself by your non-stop posting of useless repetitious DL-rules the world diatribes (thrown in with the lies and fraudulent claims you spread).

352ima.jpg

you are the that can't stand that I am talking about the facts of the industry, some of which are not to your liking.

E and others have said it.

if you don't like what I say, then don't respond.

continuing to tell me that I have a problem when you are the one that goes on endlessly trying to attack my character instead of focusing on the topic at hand shows that you, not me, have the problem.

If you have nothing else to say about Trainer that is backed up by facts, then take E's advice and walk away.

WorldTraveler said:
you are the that can't stand that I am talking about the facts of the industry, some of which are not to your liking.

If you have nothing else to say about Trainer that is backed up by facts, then take E's advice and walk away.

Would these facts include this little gem?

DL's strategy with VS has already generated far more revenue for DL than any other airline partnership has for any other airline in the same period of time.

143194d1249053810-motivational-posters-too-funny-dignity-check.jpg

Maybe you should take E's advice and walk away ... ... ...

Reactions: 1 person
FrugalFlyerv2.0 said:

Would these facts include this little gem?

DL's strategy with VS has already generated far more revenue for DL than any other airline partnership has for any other airline in the same period of time.

143194d1249053810-motivational-posters-too-funny-dignity-check.jpg

Maybe you should take E's advice and walk away ... ... ...
He cant, this board is his life.

and yet you have more posts than I do.

what does that say about your life?

btw, I'm glad you and cheapflyer think you are smart, but just because you can't see the proof doesn't mean that something is not true.

I know it makes you think you are justified in calling someone a liar but can you tell us what proof you have to show that the earth revolves around the sun?

Latest posts