" FRANCIS is coming.............FRANCIS is coming " !

Did you see the heart touching moment when the little undocumented alien girl ran over to the Pope with outstretched arms to tell him of the plight of the oppressed trying to come to the US in violation of law?

Pope's encounter with daughter of illegal immigrants, 5, was the work of immigration group who planned for a year to get the girl through security guards to be blessed
  • Sophie Cruz was part of a crowd of thousands lining the papal route in Washington to catch a glimpse of the pontiff 
  • As he passed she got over police barricades and ran out into the street in an attempt to approach the pope-mobile 
  • The five-year-old was stopped by U.S. Secret Service but was then gestured over by Pope Francis who blessed her 
  • [SIZE=1.4em]It has now been [/SIZE][SIZE=16.7999992370605px]revealed[/SIZE][SIZE=1.4em] that Full Rights for Immigrants Coalition had been planning the moment for a year[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=1.4em]Had Sophie not been blessed by Pope Francis in Washington DC, they would have traveled to New York and then Philadelphia[/SIZE][SIZE=1.4em] with her [/SIZE]
  • Sophie gave the popular pontiff a letter pleading for him to help her illegal immigrant parents stay in the United States
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3249029/Pope-s-encounter-daughter-illegal-immigrants-5-work-immigration-group-planned-year-girl-security-guards-kissed-blessed.html

KCFlyer said:
When my father had cancer and couldn't do the handyman jobs around the house anymore - he hired a guy to fix the door to the garage.  He had the requisite fish on his business card and on the back of his truck, and sang praises to God and Jesus when discussing the work to be done.  Turned out he did a slipshod job, and wouldn't even return my dads calls.  That's when my dad taught me one of his final lessons...he said "Never trust a guy with a fish on his truck - he'll screw you over quicker than any heathen".
Maybe the fish was just there for marketing, and not a reflection of the guys values. Wouldn't be the first time someone pretended to be aligned with a demographic just to get their business...

eolesen said:
Maybe the fish was just there for marketing, and not a reflection of the guys values. Wouldn't be the first time someone pretended to be aligned with a demographic just to get their business...

Dad didn't put "faith in Jesus" as a priority in seeking out a handyman.  Dad wasn't a 'hallelujah" kind of guy, although he might have followed a 'recommendation' of someone who was.  

This is where the left falls out of love with the Pope:

Pope Francis met privately with controversial Kentucky County Clerk Kim Davis and her husband while he was in Washington, DC last week.

Inside the Vatican Magazine is reporting that Davis, the Kentucky County Clerk jailed for refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples, was invited to meet privately with Pope Francis in the Papal Nunciature in Washington, DC after his historic address to a joint meeting of the U.S. Congress.

Davis told Inside the Vatican’s editor Robert Moynihan, “The Pope spoke English. There was no interpreter.”

The Pope thanked her for her courage.

For the unbelievers: Vatican spokesman Rev. Federico Lombardi told the New York Times that “I do not deny that the meeting took place."
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/30/us/county-clerk-kim-davis-who-denied-gay-couples-visited-pope.html

There were quite a few instances of where the Pope did some things that never were touched on by MSM as it didn't fit their agenda.

Mentioning marriage.......for one.

townpete said:
Pope Francis met privately with controversial Kentucky County Clerk Kim Davis and her husband while he was in Washington, DC last week.

Think she laid a little John 3:7 on him before she told him he was going to Hell?

Dog Wonder said:

That was before she found Jesus.  That was during her "first birth".  After she was "born again", those previous marriages didn't exist....she was free to live as Jesus wanted her to live.  According to the fundies, that means that drinking liquor is a sin against almighty God.  But in her position as county clerk...she issues liquor licenses.  I think Kim needs to get right with the Lord..perhaps being "born yet again"....and stop selling those licenses too.  I mean....selling it means condoning it, and you can't condone it in the eyes of our saviour.  Repent Kim....and sin no more. 

Back