" FRANCIS is coming.............FRANCIS is coming " !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
HELLL, around these (Very Near) Parts (in 1775) the cry would have been...." The BRITISH are coming  -  The BRITISH are coming  " as Paul Revere rode through  Charlestown/Medford/Arlington/Concord Ma.

But fast forward 240 years, and it's Pope Francis thats coming (to PHL - DCA - NYC)   I cannot say this strongly enough, but this Man has me as giddy as a Kid over his being elected POPE.   NOW, lets remember that the OL' BEAR....turned in his 'Christian Card' 10 Years ago, AND even then, I was'nt a Catholic.  But there is something about this wonderful man that I simply cannot explain.  I mean, before he accepted his 'calling', the dude was a bouncer in an Argentinian Bar, and had  " 3 " Girl Friends. A most recent visit to Cuba had Fidel  SITTING and  L I S T E N I N G, rather he(Fidel) 'ran the show' !

Anyway, I hope the REPLUGS in Congress sit studiously and TAKE NOTES while Francis SCHOOLS THEM !

Hey Townpete / dell / southwind.
Isn't it GREAT that this Man of the Christian GOD is coming to our country  ???

Maybe the reason Fidel was listening is because he's 89, and probably has Alzheimer's or some other disorders.

Chances are he didn't know who he was let alone who the Pope was.

Reactions: 1 person
eolesen said:
Maybe the reason Fidel was listening is because he's 89, and probably has Alzheimer's or some other disorders.
Being 89 doesn't mean Fidel has lost his marbles, where did you leave yours?

As a former alter boy and Catholic school attendee, I am happy to have a guy who is so fundamental about his mission.

That was lost on the last couple of Papacy's. (Sp?)

eolesen said:

Chances are he didn't know who he was let alone who the Pope was.

Airline annalist and medical doctor. Who knew. Dying to know how you got access to examine him. That must be a pretty neat story. Can't wait to hear it.

Aw 'Tree,...............eolesen is just 'showing' a lil'  grumpiness. He just wishes the 'flippin'  GOP had a person with 1/10 the charisma that Francis has. (Not that the Pope is a Politician).

Hmm,.........I wonder how many hispanic voters will be buoyed by Francis's visit.   Also I'll be curious if Any of the REPUG heavyweights (candidates or members of congress) will get a 'photo - op' with the leader of 1.2 BILLION people (worldwide).
Could ANYONE imagine Mike HUCKSTERBEE standing alongside Pope Francis in a photo  ?     ' HUCK's '   best photo ops are with Josh Duggar, and Kim Davis !

HEY remember, the Ol' BEAR is neither a Christian or Catholic,........ But,......this ( Francis) is ' One Cool Cat '   !!!   :D

(Ahh, we certainly live in INTERESTING TIMES ) !!   :rolleyes:

Glenn Quagmire said:
As a former alter boy and Catholic school attendee, I am happy to have a guy who is so fundamental about his mission.

That was lost on the last couple of Papacy's. (Sp?)

Alter boy?

His mission is economic and social justice for the downtrodden....how far one must trodd is a different story.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Aw 'Tree,...............eolesen is just 'showing' a lil'  grumpiness. He just wishes the 'flippin'  GOP had a person with 1/10 the charisma that Francis has. (Not that the Pope is a Politician).

Hmm,.........I wonder how many hispanic voters will be buoyed by Francis's visit.   Also I'll be curious if Any of the REPUG heavyweights (candidates or members of congress) will get a 'photo - op' with the leader of 1.2 BILLION people (worldwide).
Could ANYONE imagine Mike HUCKSTERBEE standing alongside Pope Francis in a photo  ?     ' HUCK's '   best photo ops are with Josh Duggar, and Kim Davis !

HEY remember, the Ol' BEAR is neither a Christian or Catholic,........ But,......this ( Francis) is ' One Cool Cat '   !!!   :D

(Ahh, we certainly live in INTERESTING TIMES ) !!   :rolleyes:

Tunkashila  and Sky Woman

Glenn Quagmire said:
Does it matter?

Cough....must....find...something....bad...about...this...

12046601_802844593176890_2953562560797235437_n.jpg

Glenn Quagmire said:
I dare you to post the one with the Pope in front of that logo.

Interestingly, when you google Obama and devil horns, the right wingers seem to have a field day with many photos.  This is yet another one.  I seem to recall some folks being criticized for posting a similar pic about another guy

Cruz-Gun-2.jpg

Latest posts