FULL TEXT AGREEMENT TO VOTE ON?

jetmechjer

Advanced
Aug 8, 2004
And not an agreement but a forced last best offer again!!! I say we go for LBO III !!

Overtime and fieldtrips rules will be decided at a later date?!?!?!

I thought our International promised us we will always get the full text and plenty of time to review it!!!

We know how well that "to be agreed to at a later date" worked for us in the past.

Proposed overtime and fieldtrip rules will be provided from the company to the union within 30 days after ratification???

Oh my God!! Here we go again!!!

VOTE NO!!! Tell AA and the International to present a fair offer in LBO III !

Reactions: 3 people
NO SCOPE LANGUAGE!!!!!!!

EQUITY STAKE PERCENTAGE UNKNOWN!! PILOTS 13.5% F/A'S 3% MECHS????? UNKNOWN!

GAIN SHARE PERCENTAGE UKNOWN!!

REDUCTION IN FORCE PROCEEDURES UNKNOWN!!!

DO YOU TRUST THE COMPANY?? DO YOU TRUST THE INTERNATIONAL???

NO! NO! NO!

PILOTS WILL VOTE NO! FLIGHT ATTENDANTS WILL VOTE NO! WE NEED TO VOTE NO AGAIN!!! THE COMPANY WILL #### THEIR PANTS!!

HORTON HEARS A COUP AND ITS COMING HIS WAY!!!!!
GET YOUR TORCHES AND PITCH FORKS READY!!

Reactions: 3 people
If I have little faith in the new airline for any reason, why would I need to be bought with a propose stake of unknown value?

This one item where the job losses should be checked and less employees laid off. To blindly cut wages and benefits for again an unknown value and to layoff is insane and the union allows this to happen.

Reactions: 2 people
I am hearing that Darrel Marquart and AA have inked a deal for all the widebody maintenance from some Chinese outfit ??? Also hearing that the Trent 800 will be contracted out of TAESL?????Just what I'm hearing. If this contract goes through see ya Tulsa, they will have a blank check to do anything they want.

Reactions: 1 person
Odie, rumors are rampant.I hope that is not true for TAESL. I heard the same thing about the Chinese outfit. Also heard today that L3 Communications may take over the hanger. Heard TAESL would be getting an additional 40 AMT's and no extra OSM's. Lots of sources but which ones are reliable. The one thing that is reliable is that I voted "NO" for the last best #2 contract and signed and turned in my AMFA card.

Reactions: 2 people
I am hearing that Darrel Marquart and AA have inked a deal for all the widebody maintenance from some Chinese outfit ??? Also hearing that the Trent 800 will be contracted out of TAESL?????Just what I'm hearing. If this contract goes through see ya Tulsa, they will have a blank check to do anything they want.

and we havent even voted it in! how araagant can they be! VOTE NO!

and we havent even voted it in! how araagant can they be! VOTE NO!

Whether you vote yes or no they are still going to contract the stuff out.

I'm running out of airlines to ride on,I refuse to fly on wide-body aircraft that have China overhauls...Voted no and will never ever
ride a Airline that uses them.

Latest posts