Get Ready To " F L U S H ", IN 10 Hours !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
In a little less than 10 Hours, listen for the sound of " 80 MILLION " Intelligent folks, FLUSH their T O I L E T, @ 12:00 pm Today, and watch the WASTE, circle the BOWL, in a downward motion, and then DISAPPEAR for GOOD !!

ADIOS, MF !!

Last edited:
Disappear? Trump will continue to live rent-free in Liberal Heads for many, many more years to come.

Let's see how long those threats from NY continue. LETITIA James can try to find wrong-doing all she wants, but that only keeps Trump in the spotlight.

Disappear? Trump will continue to live rent-free in Liberal Heads for many, many more years to come.

Let's see how long those threats from NY continue. LETITIA James can try to find wrong-doing all she wants, but that only keeps Trump in the spotlight.

He's NOT going to live in MY head after 12 noon !

What he WILL DO, Is fracture an already fractured GOP, Even More, and I can't think of ANYTHING MORE ENJOYABLE, than to gleefully sit-back, and watch the RE-PLUGS SELF DESTRUCT !!

The D's are smart enough to start TOMORROW, targeting EVERY congressional race in 2022, pouring massive amounts of $$$$ from ALL the heavy hitters $$$$, plus continue to supercharge the get-out-the-minority-vote, That YOU KNOW, eolesen, WORKS, BIG TIME !!

GEORGIA Anyone ??

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!!!!!!!!

What he WILL DO, Is fracture an already fractured GOP, Even More, and I can't think of ANYTHING MORE ENJOYABLE, than to gleefully sit-back, and watch the RE-PLUGS SELF DESTRUCT !!

The D's are smart enough to start TOMORROW, targeting EVERY congressional race in 2022, pouring massive amounts of $$$$ from ALL the heavy hitters $$$$, plus continue to supercharge the get-out-the-minority-vote, That YOU KNOW, eolesen, WORKS, BIG TIME !!

GEORGIA Anyone ??

Under this new administration, Bears, Honky's go to the back of the bus.......all your favorite minorities are going to tell you how you'll do it from now on.
Put your white privilege card on Craigslist before it's too late.

Under this new administration, Bears, Honky's go to the back of the bus.......all your favorite minorities are going to tell you how you'll do it from now on.
Does that mean that now I, as a white guy, will have to start worrying about getting killed for having a burned out tail light?

GEORGIA Anyone ??

That may happen. But then a new party could emerge and be even better (the bar is pretty low). Hmmmmm, what could they be called?

That may happen. But then a new party could emerge and be even better (the bar is pretty low). Hmmmmm, what could they be called?
If you don't like Democrats you'd better hope that doesn't happen. The GOP now needs to reach across it's own aisle to mend the wounds that Trump inflicted. The creation of a "Trump like" party is not going to go over with the saner among the GOP, so you will have that third party everybody ever dreamed about. Which won't bode well for either faction of the GOP;

dell.
W-T-F happened to PIT ????????

(Maybe it was for the best, cause' " Prince PATRICK " would've handed them their head, on A PLATTER)
(Feeling bad for BEN, though) !!

If you don't like Democrats you'd better hope that doesn't happen. The GOP now needs to reach across it's own aisle to mend the wounds that Trump inflicted. The creation of a "Trump like" party is not going to go over with the saner among the GOP, so you will have that third party everybody ever dreamed about. Which won't bode well for either faction of the GOP;
I see the dems are doing everything they can to unite, cross the divide....statements like the con's need to be re educated, deprogrammed, searching to see who supported Trump, shut down any political discord from the right.

LOL.....your boys are a bunch of foaming at the mouth assholes.

dell.
W-T-F happened to PIT ????????

(Maybe it was for the best, cause' " Prince PATRICK " would've handed them their head, on A PLATTER)
(Feeling bad for BEN, though) !!
They fired almost the whole offensive coaching staff....but the hero with the new bionic arm that has bad bearings, Number 7, is still the chosen one. Ben needs to go to the Charlie Batch mode (for 45 mill) .....or, as Chuck Noll used to say 'it's time for him to get on with his lifes work'.

Latest posts