Glo-Bull Warming and Science

I'll use a big word you might not understand...."aquifer". IT's undergroud water....you know, where they store the rancid fracking residue, and in Florida, nuclear leftovers. We have an aquifer that pretty much is responsible for the Kansas economy....The Ogalala aquifer. It also supplies water to Nebraska, Colorado, Oklahoma and Texas. And if that water gets polluted because of "leftovers" from fracking or from seepage from a pipeline, it will not be a good thing for the country. You think it's bad when gasoline is over $3 a gallon...just wait until potable water becomes in short supply.
First off K.C. You are making on hell'va assumption. What makes you think there would be any fracking "leftovers"? And if there were, what makes you think it could leak into your Ogalala aquifer? Listen K.C., the oil is going to go from north to south, with, or without a pipeline. Would you rather have this?
dot1.jpg

First off K.C. You are making on hell'va assumption. What makes you think there would be any fracking "leftovers"? And if there were, what makes you think it could leak into your Ogalala aquifer?

I live in a suburb of Kansas City. I've lived here 30 years. A couple of months ago, for the first time in 30 years, my house shook because of an earthquake. An earthquake that was pretty much "man made" in Oklahoma (where they have been having lots of earthquakes lately). They were caused by pumping oil and gas wastewater deep into the ground. It is pumped under something called the Ogallala aquifer. Should those quakes break the barrier between the crap water and the aquifer - poof...there goes a major chunk of 5 states economies. And while they've had "minor" earthquakes in Oklahoma lately, we had one that was felt in Nebraska. Ah...it'll never happen...just like the Deepwater Horizon could never happen. And the pipeline...it's pumping the crappiest, foulest oil that can be produced. Maybe we could offer a win/win and as it wends it's way to Houston, run it thru River Oaks. I mean, that's where the real beneficiaries of the pipeline will be anyways.

I live in a suburb of Kansas City. I've lived here 30 years. A couple of months ago, for the first time in 30 years, my house shook because of an earthquake. An earthquake that was pretty much "man made" in Oklahoma (where they have been having lots of earthquakes lately). They were caused by pumping oil and gas wastewater deep into the ground. It is pumped under something called the Ogallala aquifer. Should those quakes break the barrier between the crap water and the aquifer - poof...there goes a major chunk of 5 states economies. And while they've had "minor" earthquakes in Oklahoma lately, we had one that was felt in Nebraska. Ah...it'll never happen...just like the Deepwater Horizon could never happen. And the pipeline...it's pumping the crappiest, foulest oil that can be produced. Maybe we could offer a win/win and as it wends it's way to Houston, run it thru River Oaks. I mean, that's where the real beneficiaries of the pipeline will be anyways.
Again, K.C. you are making another assumption without any evidence that what you're eluding to is true. There is no proof that fracking has anything to do with earthquakes. I grew up in southern California and know a bet about them. Tell me this K.C. Isn't there a major fault just east of you around St. Louis? The new Madrid fault? And I believe there was one of the largest earthquakes on record attributed to that fault? And is it possible what you felt could be attributed to it?
New-Madrid-Fault-Earthquake-Zone-250x160.jpg

Last edited:
Again, K.C. you are making another assumption without any evidence that what you're eluding to is true. There is no proof that fracking has anything to do with earthquakes. I grew up in southern California and know a bet about them. Tell me this K.C. Isn't there a major fault just east of you around St. Louis? The new Madrid fault? And I believe there was one of the largest earthquakes on record attributed to that fault? And is it possible what you felt could be attributed to it?
New-Madrid-Fault-Earthquake-Zone-250x160.jpg

Nope..this one was confirmed to be from Oklahoma. It was the "oil industry fault" that caused it.

Oh really! "confirmed" by whom?
The US Geological Survey. They monitor things like Earthquakes and find this thing called an "epicenter". They most likely produced the map you used to show me the New Madrid fault. Unless Cape Girardeau Missouri shifted west 500 miles to Pawnee Oklahoma, it wasn't the New Madrid fault. Then again, they ARE scientists, so their word is dubious at best.

O.K., now did they specifically say it was caused by fracking? Or just that the epicenter was in Oklahoma? Or is it just another one of your assumptions?

O.K., now did they specifically say it was caused by fracking? Or just that the epicenter was in Oklahoma? Or is it just another one of your assumptions?
I stand corrected..it wasn't fracking...it was pumping crap wastewater deep into the gound. And yes, they said that this is the reason Oklahoma has been having very frequent earthquakes. https://earthquake.usgs.gov/research/induced/myths.php

Do you think, this may have something to do with this controversy? I believe this gentlemen is a major contributor to the Democratic party. http://www.investmentnews.com/artic...ad-buyout-sees-big-returns-thanks-to-oil-boom
Not unless you are wearing tinfoil hats. I know what I felt last September. But as I said...the only data I have is from scientists, and you can't trust anything from a scientist. Can you believe that they try to make us believe that a human actually walked on the moon?

So it sounds like Oklahoma may need some sort of regulation on how "crap wastewater" is disposed of instead of blaming it on fracking.

Not unless you are wearing tinfoil hats. I know what I felt last September. But as I said...the only data I have is from scientists, and you can't trust anything from a scientist. Can you believe that they try to make us believe that a human actually walked on the moon?
Well then, what do you think is driving the speculation, witch is primarily is coming from the left, that pipelines are a bad thing, and moving that oil by rail is a preferred way to go? It's said that whenever you have a controversy, you should follow the money to get the total picture of what's going on.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back